1. How do you beat a hunter 1v1 when he pops The Beast Within?

Am I missing something? There is just nothing you can do. You cannot snare or stun them. It seems intercept and charge always is a couple of yards short in PvP anyway. I'm not really whining, I'm more curious if I missed something or if 1v1 against BM hunter is just gg for a warrior?

2. As warrior you'll only kill deep mm hunter (with silencing shot). BM and scatter/wyv hunters will rekt you.

3. Everyone rekt Warrior.

But when you have a healer, Your unstoppable.

4. You're not missing anything. Warriors lose 1v1 in most scenarios vs most classes until you get good gear. You can't beat a BM hunter even if he played with his eyes closed because all he has to do is pop his CD, slow you and then run around while his pet kills you.

https://youtu.be/AWqaBjgAaUI?t=1m10s

5. there is a way ou need to have high stamina resi and shield with one handed macro and whne you are in hit range change to mace also you need last stand spec

6. There's only one way to win. You have to disarm hunter when he pops BW and not let him slow you before. After BW he will trinket your intercept so you can fear him and use first aid.

7. There's only one way to win. You have to disarm hunter when he pops BW and not let him slow you before. After BW he will trinket your intercept so you can fear him and use first aid.
    The problem is to survive his burst after is easy