1. Drop Rates

Drop rates seem to be lower than normally, greens/blues are non existent allmost, ive been 70 3 days 14 hours, Ive prolly farmed by killing mobs for about 15-20 hours total and Ive gotten a total of 3 greens, one blue "Card worth 2g" Not only are rates low, but 40% of the mobs arent even lootable.
    Most farm spots are stacked, you literally have to fight for the mobs, when they dont even have loot it kinda makes it hard to farm gold/mats etc.
    Trying to level enchanting is a nightmare, the few mats on AH is so expensive, and since doing quests are only like 100-150g an hour it takes forever.
    Trying to farm the mats urself in low lvl dungeons etc are impossible since nothing drops.
    IMO drop rates seem lower, ive never farmed this much and gotten this little before.

Just my two cents.

2. I can agree based on my own experience with farming ... Its way too low I would say .

3. The drop rates after Hellfire is a joke tbh, Any where else in outland have horrible droprates.

4. Would be nice if more people replied if they feel the same, with this many players on the server the rates should be increased atleast, not decreased..

5. It feels so bad i barely do any farming anymore,it simply isnt worth your time ^.^

6. From my experience so far... 2 characters to 40ish. I have both characters in full sets of greens just from mob drops outside of dungeons. I have obviously earned greens from quests but I have gotten greens from mobs to fit every slot on both except for Trinkets and Neck for both characters.

Within a span of 20 minutes or so I got 2 blues from Wetlands Raptors, unfortunately they were a Dagger and Bow - while I was on my Mage. So, I donated them to a nearby Hunter who was in mostly-grey items.

Since then, I haven't seen a single blue - so I cannot say. And I cannot speak for upper levels.

7. Ye seems this is the issue for alot of people, if you dont have mining, Herbs or skinning gold is abit of an issue here, every farmspot is stacked with tons of people, getting anything with this drop rate is just impossible. After i made the initial post last night i went mob killing farming for about 3 hours, Not a single green, blue and hardly any cloth(cause 40% of the mobs arent even lootable) 3 hours of farming gave me arround 40g i vendor trash, 5stacks of netherwave. These were 69-71 humanoid mobs.

8. A few weeks ago the drop rates in Outland (mostly Hellfire Peninsila) were insane, after every 2 quests I had all my bags full of blue and green items, which I would sell to NPC because AH was full of them and the trip wasn't worth it.

I think they over-reduced the drop rates to compensate for the bugged period and stabilize AH.

9. in the past few days i killed more than 2500 mobs in zangmarash. i got a lot of grey items, 0 greens, 0 blues, 8 traveler backpacks and 5 jouerman backpacks.
    0 greens is not right here, idk about the rest.

Btw, drop rates for blue/green/gray items were drastically changed several times somewhere between june 8th and june 14th so any experience you had with drop rates before june 14 is probably irrelevant to the current state of drop rates.
    Edited: June 18, 2017

10. This also applies to jwc recipes - they are non existent atm

11. Ye, nothing is dropping, exept netherweave cloth and various mote's, they seem to drop normally, but green/blue/recipes/patters etc are allmost nonexistent.
    Would be nice if an admin could reply to this, if you guys have anything planned or something like that. Tried searching the forums to see if there was any topics about this, but couldnt find any where a gm had replied.

12. I got a bis epic bow for hunter twink lvl39 in Stranglethorn and a green axe I still use at lvl 60 (its a lvl 30 axe ) ....And nothing else...

13. In all fairness id like to add that after my 5 hours of farming today i finally got a Green 1handed mace, oh what a sight it was.

14. Drop rates are obviously wrong on the server, and the most blatant example is with prof recipes. At least JC in my experience.
    JC designs are non-existent, the prof is a waste.

The issue needs to be adressed asap...

15. I've gotten 3 characters to 70 now and in my experience the only place that drops any green what so ever is hellfire. Same thing can be said about mining, the spawn rates are abhorrently low.

123 ... Last