1. i´ve made the same experience :/

2. - Fel lotus drop rates are ****ed
    - 8d played @ lvl70 and 0 world boe blues

ye something is wrong

3. thats what happens when you get used to increased drop rates from other servers

4. thats what happens when you get used to increased drop rates from other servers
    No, its what happends when drop rates are lower than they were on retail. On a server that has a higher population than a retail tbc server ever had.

5. Your experiences are no different than mine on Icecrown. I've voiced this concern before and it seems to always fall on deaf ears.

Before the Molten crash, I had a JC with ALL recipes, hand farmed/bought. JC TBC recipes were frequent on the AH. These days I check the AH daily on my JC and I see a TBC recipe about once every month or two. They are ultra-rare, beyond farmable in any capacity whatsoever. This goes for other TBC recipes as well. The difference in drop rates pre and post-crash (or at least since core) is night and day. There are a handful of alch and enchanting TBC world drops as well that I currently miss and they simply don't exist in the game as far as I'm concerned.

My theory as it stands is these drops are all prof-specific on Warmane (alch recipes only appear for alch) but they shouldn't be. There are some dungeon prof drops (mob specific) that don't show unless someone has the profession but that shouldn't be the case for the world drops at all. The fact that you guys spend all your time in Outland compared to people playing WOTLK speaks even more to the problem.

The greens and blues are undoubtedly wrong as well. I took my spriest back through all the TBC dungeons for the achievements and got A green drop in 8 dungeon clears. Absolutely bonkers.

6. zangermarsh drop rates have definitely been nerfed into the ground. First character leveling up I got hundreds of greens in zanger. My alt character level up I have not gotten a single green and I'm almost done with zanger. Please halp GM.

7. I got about 10 greens leveling so far and Im lvl 55 right now. There are more green/blue drops in instances than from world drops. Please double-triple the drop rates!

8. Hours upon hours of farming netherweave and sunfury signets yet I haven't seen a single green item.

This is 100% not working correctly. Please address this ASAP.

9. low drop rates can mean 1 thing

#cashshopiscoming

10. I remember farming chests on retail, they used to give a very high chance of at least 1 blue item (gem or actual equipment), 2-3 greens (same here, gem or equipment) and a couple of potions (healing,super mana). Here you're lucky if you get a green gem lol, most of the time they're just straight up empty :D

11. like i said drop rates are fine hasnt slowed me down on proffs ... clueless haha good one ... sorry this isnt the everyone gets a trophy league all your posts are crying about drop rates

12. like i said drop rates are fine hasnt slowed me down on proffs ... clueless haha good one ... sorry this isnt the everyone gets a trophy league all your posts are crying about drop rates
    Thank you for proving my point.

First 1234 ... Last