1. July 1, 2017  

2. July 1, 2017  
    Even dungeons in outlands are deserts. Just hit exalted with HH yesterday, out of the 10+ SHH runs I think I saw a single BoE green item and 0 blues. Something definitely seems off.

3. July 1, 2017  
    Would agree that green drops seem non-existent, however while in Hellfire Peninsula specifically I had a lot of blue drops. That was in the first week though, a lot of stuff has been messed with since then, back then mining nodes actually spawned at a decent rate and now they are much harder to come by and mining feels like a lost cause.

Something is off in general I think, especially with how many mobs simply have no loot on them at all, the low drop rate on motes when primal farming. I got more primal fire from mining (while the nodes were still spawning) than from killing fire elementals in the same time frame..

It's bonkers.

4. July 1, 2017  
    There is absolutely something wrong with the rates. Not just vanilla zones, but outland too.

5. July 1, 2017  
    There is nothing wrong, per se. They reduced drop rates to minimal intentionally, after the error at start that almost destroyed the economy and made everyone who rushed early on billionaires.

You are now paying the price for what happened. Only thing you can do is deal with it.
    Edited: July 1, 2017

6. July 1, 2017  
    There is nothing wrong, per se. They reduced drop rates to minimal intentionally, after the error at start that almost destroyed the economy and made everyone who rushed early on billionaires.

You are now paying the price for what happened. Only thing you can do is deal with it.
    It didn't make everyone who rushed rich, because nobody had any gold anyway and most blues were selling on AH for just above vendor price. The only outcome on launch was everything was cheap as hell on AH because of high supply while nobody had any gold, so max levels could level professions to 300 for cheap.

And really when it comes to mining nodes it was never particularly high, it was decent enough that you could actually function as a miner while now you have people complaining about not getting any ore for hours, while in zones that are much less populated than they were before. And greens? Green drop rate was never high to begin with.

Dealing with it is what people are doing, by complaining on the forums and hoping something is done about it. We have a game designed for 3000 players populated by 4-5x that number and the spawns and drop rate is worse than it was on those 3000 player cap retail servers... It's dumb as ****.

7. July 1, 2017  
    After farming for the last couple days I have killed roughly 750 mobs and gotten 3 greens.

8. July 1, 2017  
    maybe you people should wake up and smell the coffee lol

9. July 2, 2017  
    Just did Hemet Nesingwary quests in Nagrand - 180 mobs 0 green...

10. July 2, 2017  
    I personaly like it, slows the gameplay alot, makes crafted items worth more and so on, just my opinion :D

11. July 2, 2017  
    Drop rates defenetly seem off.

After leveling 2 caracter from 1 to 70.

I only got 1 lvl 26 green drop on one of his. Everything else was gray or white.

12. July 2, 2017  
    Isn't it a bit more hardcore doing specific quests to gear up, also because you are not that strong you group up for quests insted of the solo grind :) After so many years of wow I find this quite fun.

13. July 2, 2017  
    What about GREENS in dungeons? Non-existing aswell...

14. July 2, 2017  
    Isn't it a bit more hardcore doing specific quests to gear up, also because you are not that strong you group up for quests insted of the solo grind :) After so many years of wow I find this quite fun.
    No, it's not fun for the majority of players who are trying to level enchanting or need a reliable method for farming enchanting mats outside of making crafted gear.

It's actually horrible and ruining the true TBC experience.

There has been no response from the GMs/Devs for weeks now and there are two popular theories as to why this is happening.

1) It's a terribly misguided attempt to rebalance the economy after the BOE bonanza during the first week OR to account for the massive population size.

2) They don't actually know how to fix it or they are still some how unaware that it's an issue.

At this rate theory 2 is gaining a lot traction because there are many examples of other badly skewed drop rates. (BOE Blues, Lockboxes, Rare Spawns etc...)

At any rate we REALLY need an explanation.

15. July 3, 2017  
    No, it's not fun for the majority of players who are trying to level enchanting or need a reliable method for farming enchanting mats outside of making crafted gear.

It's actually horrible and ruining the true TBC experience.

There has been no response from the GMs/Devs for weeks now and there are two popular theories as to why this is happening.

1) It's a terribly misguided attempt to rebalance the economy after the BOE bonanza during the first week OR to account for the massive population size.

2) They don't actually know how to fix it or they are still some how unaware that it's an issue.

At this rate theory 2 is gaining a lot traction because there are many examples of other badly skewed drop rates. (BOE Blues, Lockboxes, Rare Spawns etc...)

At any rate we REALLY need an explanation.
    Honestly drop rates on BoE's and mining nodes respawn rates being too low are some of the more important issues involving the economy. Copper bars go for 10+ G on the regular, mithril goes for upwards of 50g a stack. It's not normal to have low level stacks of mats out pricing primals and other endgame mats this badly.

First ... 2345 Last