1. Meh I get drops ... Thats my point

2. Meh I get drops ... Thats my point
    Can you please provide some screenshots of your character looting outland BOE greens outside of a dungeon?

I've been farming for multiple hours a day without seeing a single green/blue BOE drop.

3. i got the ragesteel shoulder recipe the other day

4. the drops have been nerfed.. we all know how drops where at start... there where so many blues on AH that many did not bother put more on AH and just vendor it.. drops are nerfed.. because funny enough after the drop rate was nerfed... the Axe of legion went from 5g on AH to 65g.. so gg

5. WHAT is going on with drop rates in Outland ? No uncommon loot, no recepts ??? All day farming mobs and nothing!!!
    Admin, do you decrease drop rates ?

6. Bump for awareness - This is still a massive issue.

There is NO WAY to get green/blue BOE items outside of crafting them or getting lucky in dungeon chests.

Can we please get a response on this topic?

7. Rare Spawns I have noticed don't drop loot 98% of the time (other than a few silver). I think the only time I saw one drop something was in Zul'Farrak. It's a shame, I was going to farm the Piccolo in Stratholme to annoy people but Hearthsinger Forresten is flagged as a rare spawn and nothing drops from him either.

8. not a single BoE item since I came to OL. and from 1-58 only got 2-3 and those from chests I found around while leveling. not a single one from mob drops.

9. Weeks of no Outlands BOEs.

Can we please get some light shed on this issue?

10. +1 can confirm getting a green item or god forbid a blue one in outland is like winning a lottery. Only gotten 2 greens and that was in hellfire

11. Bumping once again in hopes of a proper awnser from Dev.

12. Just leveled an alt from 1-70 questing and did not get a SINGLE green/blue item outside of 1-300 recipes in vanilla content and a few greens in chests. ZERO armor/weapon BoEs from 1-70 seems... off. That's around 20 hrs questing without a single drop.

13. My experience as well. HFP has decent drop rates. After that? I haven't gotten a single uncommon+ item since I hit 70, or even after I left HFP...

The drop rates are seriously horrible...And the loot that people DO manage to get, and throw on the AH is absolutely insane prices...And enchanting mats? Jesus, forget about it...

14. July 1, 2017  
    Prolly gonna get banned for his... but it seems they dont wanna adress the issue, considering they awsner morst threads within an hour. however this they seem to completely ignored. So there must be something behind the low drop rates, prolly something about the store opening for gear soon.

First 12345 Last