1. BG Queue command

Hi, dont you think it would be great if they add a command to join queue to bgs without going to npc?

in my opinion i like the low lvl pvp (open world or bg) but its disgusting to go to a npc to join the queue and thats why theres no low lvls bg.

i know this feature was added in wotlk but i still think it would be great to join the queue with a command while you are farming.

pd: sorry for my english.

2. Hi, dont you think it would be great if they add a command to join queue to bgs without going to npc?

in my opinion i like the low lvl pvp (open world or bg) but its disgusting to go to a npc to join the queue and thats why theres no low lvls bg.

i know this feature was added in wotlk but i still think it would be great to join the queue with a command while you are farming.

pd: sorry for my english.
    So in tbc/vanilla you cant push H on keyboard and select join battleground etc?
    Or move your mouse down-right and click it?

Damn..
    P.s never played tbc nvm

3. nope you cant. you have to speak with a npc .

4. why not? the commmand wouldnt destroy the game, it wont be lesser hardcore , its just a way to make the bgs experience better. no one want to go to a npc when you can be farming and lvling up.

5. Your opinion is acceptable, but can you at least establish an argumentation behind your answer?
    An argumentation without cliche's like "it's not blizzlike", "I don't like it".
    Edited: June 20, 2017

6. Because even tho you don't believe it, i like to go to the npc to queue BG.

That is also part of the game, i think such things used to make the game more enjoyable, i hate every kind of the new features that new expansions brought, such as BG queue, Dungeon queue, Raid queue, and ****queue.

No offense, maybe you think im just a troll, but i am not, i really do enjoy having to go the npc so i can queue, it forces you to move, spending more time travelling the world, and the bg npc halls are filled with regular pvpers and twinks. Those who want the custom features leave pretty clear how litttle they miss those things from the old days.

7. why not? the commmand wouldnt destroy the game, it wont be lesser hardcore , its just a way to make the bgs experience better. no one want to go to a npc when you can be farming and lvling up.
    IT isn't. It's just a way to make the game more casual, make the cities more empty, just letting players grind the **** out while they push a button so they can queue, like in the moba games, no thanks, this is an mmo (it still was in Vanilla and TBC) and i think thats part of the game, same as the spec change cost.

Honestly i don't even know why do you play BC or vanilla if you just wanna add **** features that were not back in the old days. You are just creating a selfish custom server.

8. Because even tho you don't believe it, i like to go to the npc to queue BG.

That is also part of the game, i think such things used to make the game more enjoyable, i hate every kind of the new features that new expansions brought, such as BG queue, Dungeon queue, Raid queue, and ****queue.

No offense, maybe you think im just a troll, but i am not, i really do enjoy having to go the npc so i can queue, it forces you to move, spending more time travelling the world, and the bg npc halls are filled with regular pvpers and twinks. Those who want the custom features leave pretty clear how litttle they miss those things from the old days.
    Valid argument, thank you :)