1. Exactly.
    Including retail I've played on 3 different servers and downed the LK on pretty much all of them. Never has this happened with a pug group. The furthest I've ever gone with a pug is Sindragosa. And that was a very, very, very, very, very long run.

Meanwhile the 10 man HC group I became a part of had no problem taking me with my ****ty 232's/245's to ICC HC as a tank. We only made it to Sindy on that first run but was about 4 hours less than that pug run. The benefit of being in a guild........
    Spending so much time in a pug is ridiculous. Fair enough, I will stay through wipes, but at a certain point it is safe to say that further progress will not happen, period. Also: time invested in a guild run is an investment indeed, since your guildies learn and improve. This is also the reason that I will help some guildies out with gear/cash, it is an investment. Randoms however, not at all. Wasted time and resources.

2. So in other words, you want to be carried and refuse to go out and take the initiative (if you don't know what that word means, look it up).

3. So in other words, you want to be carried and refuse to go out and take the initiative (if you don't know what that word means, look it up).
    If that is directed at me: I progress and take initiative in my guild. I organize most of my VoAs myself too, on all level 80s.

4. No1's gonna read this essay, u failed.
    if you hate reading

why are you on a forum?

First 12