1. Alliance BGs Are Terrible!

WTB transfer back to Horde so I can leave the cancer that is Alliance BGs. I would gladly pay 30$ to transfer. Even with the bonus honor increase, it doesn't offset the honor gained for losing 80% of games. AV is the only BG that it really makes a huge difference in. /discuss.
    Edited: June 18, 2017

2. that is not true, alliance wins a lot of bgs, especialy when they have a lot of healers. i dont remember what thread it was, but someone told that warmane has op healing gear that should not be implemented this patch, which makes healing to strong. and alliance 80% of the game have more healers than the horde, so its not true, hode loses a lot and afks a lot.

3. that is not true, alliance wins a lot of bgs, especialy when they have a lot of healers. i dont remember what thread it was, but someone told that warmane has op healing gear that should not be implemented this patch, which makes healing to strong. and alliance 80% of the game have more healers than the horde, so its not true, hode loses a lot and afks a lot.
    Have you actually played a BG or are you just going off of what someone said in another thread? From my experience and those that I play with, Alliance lose the vast majority of BGs. Im not saying that Alliance never win, but I would not say it was 50/50 by any means. I would bet around an 80% loss rate. Especially during the day.

4. Please don't allow this they shouldn't have xfered to ally just to get exalted gear then come back horde and ruin our progression no please no

5. Please don't allow this they shouldn't have xfered to ally just to get exalted gear then come back horde and ruin our progression no please no
    Pretty much this, we don't want traitors in our faction.
    Edited: June 18, 2017 Reason: Spelling

6. Pretty much this, we don't want traitors in our faction.
    Good riddance.

7. Do smth about the people sitting afk in BG's and nobody will want to faction change anymore.

8. I win every BG I play in. Cry more

9. I win every BG I play in. Cry more
    amazing dawg, mind sharing some of your insight to us plebs without 100% winrate?

10. Just do more premades. My premade victory rate is around 70% unless we don't get 2 horde premades :D

11. Classic, then you play horde and still lose 80% bgs.

12. So let me get this straight, you switched to alliance to get the xp and rep boost and now that the benefits of that don't matter to you anymore you want to switch to horde because currently they're winning bgs mostly?

I'd give you a 15 day ban, bet you'd enjoy playing alliance when the ban was up.

13. So let me get this straight, you switched to alliance to get the xp and rep boost and now that the benefits of that don't matter to you anymore you want to switch to horde because currently they're winning bgs mostly?

I'd give you a 15 day ban, bet you'd enjoy playing alliance when the ban was up.
    It's not about losing bg's itself, but rather the "let's just go afk and lose fast" attitude. Which is, if you soloqueue, beyond annoying.
    And do i misunderstand something? Didn't they implement the bonuses so people actually switch to alliance? What's wrong with doing so?

If you would ban me for 15 days for stating the obvious, i'd use those 15 days do DDoS the living **** out of you.

123 Last