1. It's not about losing bg's itself, but rather the "let's just go afk and lose fast" attitude. Which is, if you soloqueue, beyond annoying.
    And do i misunderstand something? Didn't they implement the bonuses so people actually switch to alliance? What's wrong with doing so?

If you would ban me for 15 days for stating the obvious, i'd use those 15 days do DDoS the living **** out of you.
    Have you ever considered that solo queuing is why you experience so much losses? Just make a group with guildies/friends, and communicate well with one another, and you will have 80% winrate easy.

2. solo Q is fun you get to watch the same people **** and cry the whole game rather than focus on the game ... lol the best is when you report the ppl afk hidding in the rocks you get tons of rage whispers too ... solo Q is fun

3. I don't get why alliance complain about BGS. 75% of my games in the last 3 days have been 15 ally to 7 horde in each game.

4. Alliance could effect some change if we just boycotted BGs for a day. There needs to be some substantial effort to balance out these factions or PvP (especially BGs) simply won't exist on this server come August.

5. So let me get this straight, you switched to alliance to get the xp and rep boost and now that the benefits of that don't matter to you anymore you want to switch to horde because currently they're winning bgs mostly?

I'd give you a 15 day ban, bet you'd enjoy playing alliance when the ban was up.
    I switched to play with my guild. IDGAF about the bonuses. I havent even tried to grind rep. Id give you a 15 day ban for being an *** hole. I bet you would be a little less of a lout after your 15 day ban.
    Edited: June 23, 2017

6. Queue with a group
    This also doesn't work for anything more than a 5 man group. Raid queuing is broken. I've waited 30+ minutes for ABs on Alliance side with 15 ready players.

7. I switched to play with my guild. IDGAF about the bonuses. I havent even tried to grind rep. Id give you a 15 day ban for being an *** hole. I bet you would be a little less of a lout after your 15 day ban.
    I really hope that people who did the transfer when the perks came into play, dont get to transfer those characters back to Horde.

8. I really hope that people who did the transfer when the perks came into play, dont get to transfer those characters back to Horde.
    I doubt they will ever allow the transfers back. But i dont get why people are soo butthurt over people transferring for the perks. It was designed to make people want to move over and play alliance. Or would you rather just play a 100% horde server instead?
    Because that eventually was going to happen anyway lol.

9. I doubt they will ever allow the transfers back. But i dont get why people are soo butthurt over people transferring for the perks. It was designed to make people want to move over and play alliance. Or would you rather just play a 100% horde server instead?
    Because that eventually was going to happen anyway lol.
    I'm not butthurt over the perks, they were a good thing. I will much rather have a balanced ratio in the server.

10. I don't think people are "butthurt" over people going to Alliance because of the perks, but about people who want to use the perks and then go back to Horde, as you say in your first post, jokingly or not.

11. Im not sure why but ever since they allowed for free horde to alliance xfers. Alliance bgs have gotten worst... lol

Horde gave us their worst pvp'rs.

12. Im not sure why but ever since they allowed for free horde to alliance xfers. Alliance bgs have gotten worst... lol

Horde gave us their worst pvp'rs.
    But why has it gotten worse, that should be the question people ask. BGs are super one sided right now, and how do you fix that other than premade queues? Solo queue is crazy. Late night during NA times it is not too bad, around midnight, it gets better.

13. The only way to fix it it to remove the multiple queue feature. That is hurting us (alliance) way more then bots and people who are newbs.

14. I see this same attitude a lot in retail and the general solution is always invite friends and premades the best you can. It's an MMO, you're suppose to do things with friends. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems and be responsible. It's not Warmanes job or fault for faction problems or your social problems. The staff can only do so much to help you out.

PRO TIP: As Alliance seem to have less of a population, the layout seems perfect for a real premade group. Go get a VOIP server and broadcast it and build a really stable premade community.

I still have friends to this day that premade AV regularly in retail (Horde) and with just 20 or so people they have an almost unbeatable winning streak.

If you build it, they will come. :)

First 123 Last