1. Where are the greens?

Ever since the drop rate for greens was lowered i have yet to see a single green item drop (with 1 exception... a recipe)
    When are you gonna increase the drop rate on greens so enchanters can actually get some mats?

2. Funny thing since Im still level 52, I've had 1 epic drop and a few blues, but I can't remember the last time I got a green to drop tbh.

I know Hellfire has its "own droprate" which is what was fixed, but damn the greens are rarer than blue's apparently.

3. I had a green drop. I'm level 15 and it's my first. A nice pair of pants.

4. No greens on any mobs killing, not single on from heroic instances or instances from outland, only recipes.

Broken af ?

Even the all the chest have been removed from dungeons and if you see one, it has nothing inside or just Scroll of Strength.

":D"

-- Medivh -- PapaJohn

5. Kinda funny to look on the AH and see 30 Blues and 3 Greens in Cloth or Leather.

6. At start we had Hellfire Pen. and dungeons drop greens/blues/BoE like rain.
    Now, we have something like 30-40 blues in AH and about 50 greens.
    Something's not right...

7. At start we had Hellfire Pen. and dungeons drop greens/blues/BoE like rain.
    Now, we have something like 30-40 blues in AH and about 50 greens.
    Something's not right...
    To be fair AH is not the best place to check, while gold is increasing, some items are just not worth selling on the AH, mostly the greens, and especially outland greens, that can sell quite nicely to a vendor, while on AH its not even worth the deposit, especially weapons.

8. The lack of Greens / Blues on the AH does help with getting something back on Profession made items though, don't have to DE or Vendor it all now :) . Which is a plus I guess