1. RDF rewards at low level

Is the reward for completing first rdf a day is working?
    I did 2 of them (today and yesterday, at ~70 lvl, both WoTLK) and i did not receive Satchels
    I still can queue but without special reward...

2. even if you recieve it,it is pointless on 7x XP rate. 80 rdfhc give you frost emblems for first dungeon

3. If people leave, and you're placed on the queue again to fill in with new people, you will not receive the satchel. Or something along those lines.

4. WotLK dungeon RDFs don't give satchels; you get 2 Emblems of Triumph. Since you can queue again without the rewards, it's working and you've already received the emblems.

5. You are talking aboud dungeon finder, aren t you? Soo I suppose, that dungeon finder is available on Icecrown server, isn t it?

6. WotLK dungeon RDFs don't give satchels; you get 2 Emblems of Triumph. Since you can queue again without the rewards, it's working and you've already received the emblems.
    Pretty sure you can queue at lower levels, they either still or they used to give you satchels as rewards(on first).

7. Pretty sure you can queue at lower levels, they either still or they used to give you satchels as rewards(on first).
    By "WotLK dungeon RDFs," I mean RDFs with WotLK/Northrend dungeons (e.g. Nexus, Azjol Nerub, etc.). Yes, you can get satchels at lower levels, but OP asked about RDFs around level 70. At level 70, you can only queue for TBC Heroics and WotLK normals, neither of which give satchels.