1. where does my pet learn charge?

so i am a b11 hunter and i kinda forgot to tame a boar at low lvls so i get to learn the pet ability charge. i got a monkey in stv and im really happy with him, alli want is to teach him how to charge, thats not possible whitout a boar who knows it already thou (i didnt know it worked that way when i was starting out on this server,never played tbc hunter before). so now for the like last 20 levels (im 58 now) ive been lookin everywhere where i was going if there were boars around my lvl that i could tame. i found none, i thought no problem ill just wait for 58 and hellfire peninsula because i knew there were tons of boars, well i realized now that theyre all demons so i cant tame them :( my internet research didnt help much either. is there any possible way i can still learn pet ability charge now? or have i missed the chance on this toon?

2. so i am a b11 hunter and i kinda forgot to tame a boar at low lvls so i get to learn the pet ability charge. i got a monkey in stv and im really happy with him, alli want is to teach him how to charge, thats not possible whitout a boar who knows it already thou (i didnt know it worked that way when i was starting out on this server,never played tbc hunter before). so now for the like last 20 levels (im 58 now) ive been lookin everywhere where i was going if there were boars around my lvl that i could tame. i found none, i thought no problem ill just wait for 58 and hellfire peninsula because i knew there were tons of boars, well i realized now that theyre all demons so i cant tame them :( my internet research didnt help much either. is there any possible way i can still learn pet ability charge now? or have i missed the chance on this toon?
    there is no boars in outland.get http://www.wowhead.com/npc=16117/plagued-swine#drops he have level 6,highest charge level.