1. How to gear up as dps when nobody wants you?

No CC, crap dps with low gear, melee.

How am I supposed to gear up when I get kicked in the middle of a dung cause some hunter wants to join and he's doing better than me even though I'm full blues and he's full greens? People decline you simply because you're a warrior.

I don't have the time to play as a tank so I don't know what to do. Crafting gear from BS is impossible cause veins are nowhere to be found.

What can I do to get raid invites? Even my guild invites only when there's NOBODY else online.

edit: Just got into a kara. Got kicked cause "sry, warlock's better"
    Edited: June 18, 2017

2. Are you trying to play slam warrior without gear and windfury? -> respec fury
    You are fury and your are still useless? -> respec tank
    You don't wanna play tank? -> play pvp
    Are you bad? -> git gud

Atm you can't compete with casters because of the craft set being too OP. Tbc's pve is boring af as dps, the challenge is simply nonexistent.
    Play prot, it's the only spec in the game that is not completely r*tarded (pve wise). You'll thank me later.

3. Are you trying to play slam warrior without gear and windfury? -> respec fury
    You are fury and your are still useless? -> respec tank
    You don't wanna play tank? -> play pvp
    Are you bad? -> git gud

Atm you can't compete with casters because of the craft set being too OP. Tbc's pve is boring af as dps, the challenge is simply nonexistent.
    Play prot, it's the only spec in the game that is not completely r*tarded (pve wise). You'll thank me later.
    You sound like you either aren't playing on shouldn't be playing on the TBC realms, judging by how much you dislike the expansion. To me, PvP on TBC is braindead, especially 2s.

@OP - make your own groups, join a guild. I'm a fully geared Fury Warr progressing Kara right now. Sure, locks, mages and hunters outDPS me, but not when the fight has AoE to fuel my rage (half the fights have AoE). All other classes are below me.

4. 1. I've been playing Fury, doing very good dps and often top in dungeons. On single target without a Windfury it's impossible to be top if the other dps are good, but you can still do well, especially if you have Recklessness up.. On Trash you have to make the best use of Sweeping Strikes and Executing low mobs to gain Victory Rush...

2. If you're playing Arms you're even more reliant on Windfury to do good dps, but it's still possible. Again you need to make the most of Sweeping Strikes (33/28 build) and capitalise on Victory Rush opportunities. My guild has an Arms Warrior, I tank in that Kara group but he is typically top of the damage with Windfury down, without pre-bis level gear, it's quite capable.

But yes Warriors now have the reputation of doing bad dps in dungeons, because it's difficult to maximise dps with low rage generation and thus most people suck. You need to learn how to pool rage effectively and burn it effectively, and you need to try as hard as possible to take killing blows for victory rush procs.. If you're fighting a boss with high health and no Warrior tank and you plan to use recklessness, sunder the boss to 5 first. On single target Sunder Armor is a big dps gain so long as the target is alive long enough for you to make the most of it.

3. Don't talk about casters having BIS crafted gear, Warriors can get incredible weapons from Blacksmithing, the Ragesteel set is => T4 and you even have access to BOE leatherworking items like Fel Leather boots and Shadowprowlers Chestguard which will last you to T5.
    Edited: June 19, 2017

5. Tank and reserve the DPS gear for you.

That is the TBC way.

Not only you do subpar DPS and have no CC, but you are a menace to the tank.

Back in retail TBC with my warr tank, I invited a DPS warrior. He ninja´d me the mechanar epic sword.

That happened me… Once; I never invited a DPS warrior again and pallies just for healers and if there were nothing else avaialable.
    Edited: June 20, 2017