1. How long do you expect to last the population?

Hello, i was thinking on start my travel once more again in azeroth's lands. I haven't played TBC since i was pretty much a kid, and the only private server i liked so far is "ejem" not because is vanilla but bcs it is completely blizzlike (or atleast as much as possible).

I wanted to play TBC since long ago, but i never found any server that could fit my expectatives. But then this one was released, a well-scripted (or supposed) TBC progressive server blizzlike (x1 rates, no cash shop etc etc, correct me if im wrong).

But the thing is, the average pop is around 5k, and every hyped server drops a LOT of pop with some time. I mean, look at ***** servers, they dropped so drastically that most of their servers are close to death, and they were around 10k average pop 1 year ago.

I don't wanna spend a lot of time leveling and gearing up a character if 60% pop is expected to quit in about 6months. Because if Outland has 5k right now, who says it won't have 1k from here to 6months? What do you think about it?

2. What do you think about it?
    Yes.

Spoiler: Show
    Not sure what you expect people to answer. I suppose, mathematically, this realm will be live for precisely another 420 days, 360 minutes, 69 seconds and not a moment longer. Also:

i never found any server that could fit my expectatives.
    Sometimes I feel like people use big words they don't fully understand in an effort to make themselves sound more photosynthesis.

If you want an honest answer: play to enjoy what you have in front of you and not by the expectations you may have for the future.

3. Yes.

Spoiler: Show
    Not sure what you expect people to answer. I suppose, mathematically, this realm will be live for precisely another 420 days, 360 minutes, 69 seconds and not a moment longer. Also:

Sometimes I feel like people use big words they don't fully understand in an effort to make themselves sound more photosynthesis.

If you want an honest answer: play to enjoy what you have in front of you and not by the expectations you may have for the future.
    I said i never found a tbc server that could fit my expectatives because before Medivh was released , there was no single TBC blizzlike server out there, just a few with p2w services and boosted xp rates.