1. Community wise- which realm for TBC?

Hello everyone, I do know that there is already a thread about this, but while I was reading through the comments, people were more into explaining the gameplay itself, but what I want to know is where is the community better.
    Honestly, I think that the difference between the gameplay of these realms isn't that big. Who enjoys leveling and wants that full TBC experience will play on Medivh, who has less time and enjoys the end game content more will play on Outland. But for me, the community plays a huge part in one's experience throughout the game. I have seen a lot of comments claiming that Warmane lies about their population, especially on the x5 realms where people can buy items with their money. I don't really care about that, but I would appreciate if you would tell me are there really a lot of players on Outland? I've been playing on Medivh, not a lot, but it does seem half empty.
    Sorry for the long post, and thank you all in advance.

2. imho medivh got a way nicer and more helpful community than outland, especially when you found yourself a nice guild!

3. Besides for the queue, i like Outland. It's a private server, i'd rather not spend ages leveling but at the same time i'd like it to have some 'progression' and Outland offers that.