1. Will race change be out and when will race change be out?

2. I mean, to be fair, I think most people would rather just have a normal option sooner rather than later--myself included.

3. Why are there 5 new threads a day asking to change race, name, and other customizations. I don't get it lol

4. Race-change feature?

Stupid me picked the wrong character when changing from horde > alliance.
    It's clearly texted how to do it so its my own fault.

But im wondering if warmane will implement a race-change feature on the website?
    Will only support the community and servers even more if done with small payment.

5. I mean, to be fair, I think most people would rather just have a normal option sooner rather than later--myself included.
    Yeah it would be great i dont get it why they just dont put it in

6. Why are there 5 new threads a day asking to change race, name, and other customizations. I don't get it lol
    It's because ppl want race change, name change and other customizations

7. I would pay any amount for a race change

8. It's because ppl want race change, name change and other customizations
    brilliant, i wasn't able to deduce that. i guess it's a byproduct of people being able to switch their race and name every day of the week in retail and wanting it here too. there was something somewhat special about having to maintain some kind of reputation and not being able to be a dick, pay 20$ and now you're a fresh face

9. Then you have those like myself that rolled a race and would like to race change to something that would be better for that class.

10. Character Name Change

Does anyone have any information about when Character Name Changes will be implemented on Outland?

11. @Mercy
    The question in the topic. Even if you don't have an answer, just say that you currently do not have an ETA. It's better than the silent treatment.
    In addition to what Proterean has said, I think it's also worth mentioning that we aren't able to reply to every forum thread. We do make an effort to try and read them all and keep up with the feedback we get from our community, but unfortunately it's not feasible to respond to everything. Everyone's patience is appreciated!
    We replied on different occasions on this subject. There's no ETA for it as we want to implement a model editor on the web so you can have a similar recostumization as in later expansions.

Rename will be there soon.

First 123