1. Have there really been over 15k premium members...

Have there really been over 15k premium members online for the last 8½ hours or is my game client bugged? I have been at queue position 1 since 9:30 AM server time.

I'm looking for an admin's answer.

2. Just donate poor piggy. Probably paid retail for 10 years and qq now.

3. Just donate poor piggy. Probably paid retail for 10 years and qq now.
    Not crying just wondering if there really are so many premium members that a f2p member can be first in queue for 9½ hours straight.

4. Not crying just wondering if there really are so many premium members that a f2p member can be first in queue for 9½ hours straight.
    Yes. Keep wondering by waiting in queue until the end of time.

5. Yes. Keep wondering by waiting in queue until the end of time.
    Looking for an admin answer instead of your gut feeling. I don't mind waiting, it's not like I am watching the login screen the entire time.

6. Read my post again, I'm not asking how the queue works
    You're assuming the reason your queue is slow is because there are over 15k premium players, so you clearly don't know how the queue works.

7. You're assuming the reason your queue is slow is because there are over 15k premium players, so you clearly don't know how the queue works.
    It's been answered already and I'm closing the topic.
    I clarified what I meant in my third post to this thread.

Edit: "just wondering if there really are so many premium members that a f2p member can be first in queue for 9½ hours straight."

Even if there are 14900 premium members and 100 f2p members online, it seems unlikely to me that none of the 100 would log out during that time.
    Edited: June 18, 2017

8. There are, if a premium player connects then the server will lock others from connecting until a slot opens, to keep the amount of online players closer to 15k.

9. waited 1050 spots on Icecrown in hour and half, 7 hours for 300 spots in outland its funny af

10. The queue starts and stops at the same time every single day, kind of weird. But it works out because of my time zone.