1. Vote Poits In Lordaeron!!!

What we have to do with Vote points in Lordaeron?I have over 400 and i stop to vote before 1 week.You can put Faction and name changes with those points.Coz ppl will stop vote like me.I dont play Icecrown realm and i cant spend them for nothing.Like you can see Lordaeron is no pure Blizzlike so you can easy put Faction name changes with those points.I dont talk about Class change but you can do it :)

2. ¿Where are you voting? Just to be clear.

3. I think it should be pointed out that you do not "vote" anymore, you simply collect points. So to put it bluntly, nobody cares in the slightest whether you collect your points or not. The idea of voting originates from long ago when Warmane/Molten was relying on private server ranking websites, where we would vote for Warmane to raise in ranking. Now you awarded points simply because you have been online in the past 24h. And considering the lack of ways to spend your points on Lordaeron is a realm design choice, I's rather unlikely anything is gonna change. If you never plan to play on another realm, then stop clicking that link and be done with it :p

4. Points are useless
    That's OK if you feel that way. They are a free currency.