1. Changelog

Can anyone confirm that alterac valley is released?

Alterac Valley
    Reinforcement amount corrected
    Horde starting location orientation corrected report #46619
    Capture timers for Bases and Graveyards corrected report #46619

Alot of dungeons I've tried to enter are with 'fixed' bugs, but in same time the instances remain closed or encounters not exist, but achevements are fixed in changelog. like wtf

2. My guess is that because they are testing AV and they fixed those bugs while testing.

3. Some of the reports are along time fixed in game but now they got written on site my guess is that an old report's. i can check after for more info.

4. Mixology fixed report #399

Not sure with the stats but the duration is still an hour instead of 2 according to the tooltip.

5. Mixology fixed report #399

Not sure with the stats but the duration is still an hour instead of 2 according to the tooltip.
    Probably one of those "oops, that was a changlog error".

Anyways bg/arena bug for low lvls still persist...... After years is asking for a fix. :S

6. Mixology fixed report #399

Do you have Mixology learned?

7. Do you have Mixology learned?
    Since I've got you here, please take a look at symbiosis post-patch. Used to work great, but a few times last night I'd symbi a mage and my ice block ability would disappear after a minute or so. Re-symbi, same thing happened a minute or so later. On another occasion, I was doing world pvp with a warrior, tried to symbi him, but the ability wouldn't work at all (meaning I could never even cast the spell on the warrior- it was greyed out). Never had problems with symbi before.
    Edited: June 19, 2017

8. Since I've got you here, please take a look at
    Or please confirm more reports. It's disorienting when they go from "Unconfirmed" straight to "Pending" out of nowhere.

Edit: NVM!!! Please never confirm anything ever again because they all go into a cryopreservation state and never get fixed.
    More straight to Pending!
    Edited: August 15, 2017

9. Do you have Mixology learned?
    Hi Sir,

Good day.

Yes, i'm running Alchemy Profession 600/600 lvl. I see the Mixology perk when i hover the mouse on the Profession window.

10. Hi Sir,

Good day.

Yes, i'm running Alchemy Profession 600/600 lvl. I see the Mixology perk when i hover the mouse on the Profession window.
    I don't care about the tooltip, I'm asking if you have actual spell learned.

11. I don't care about the tooltip, I'm asking if you have actual spell learned.
    Sir,

Do you even read and understand? As what i've said, i'm running Alchemy Profession with max level. Of course i have learned that ability.
    Edited: June 20, 2017

12. Sir,

Do you even read and understand? As what i've said, i'm running Alchemy Profession with max level. Of course i have learned that skill.
    Alchemy skill doesn't have to mean anything.

"picoritdidn'thappen"

13. If you're asking if there is mixology on our spellbook, no, there isn't. But it should be learned automatically when the alchemist hit 50.

14. Alchemy skill doesn't have to mean anything.

"picoritdidn'thappen"

Mixology is a passive ability unique to Alchemist.

15. If you're asking if there is mixology on our spellbook, no, there isn't. But it should be learned automatically when the alchemist hit 50.
    Well, it can't work if you don't know it.

12 Last