1. Since BlueAo still hasn't CLEARLY explained what the bug is, I'll give it a shot.

They fixed the passive itself. That is, if you HAD the passive, it would work properly now. However, you don't have the passive right now due to a different bug. That bug was confirmed an hour ago on bugtracker it seems.

BlueAo, any news on conquest catch up? Proterean told us that Conquest Catchup would come with all the SoO launches in, what he called it, a "Mega-launch". We got LFR and SoO hc, but we have no conquest catchup... PvP community is still desperately waiting for it...

2. The symbiosis bug from last night seems to be better tonight. Not sure if you did something or not, but it doesnt disappear tonight.
    Edited: June 20, 2017

3. Although I must commend the warmane team for all the hardwork they have done in the recent update,it would also be nice they could fix hunter's glyph of explosive trap knockback and animation in arenas.

4. Since BlueAo still hasn't CLEARLY explained what the bug is, I'll give it a shot.

They fixed the passive itself. That is, if you HAD the passive, it would work properly now. However, you don't have the passive right now due to a different bug. That bug was confirmed an hour ago on bugtracker it seems.

BlueAo, any news on conquest catch up? Proterean told us that Conquest Catchup would come with all the SoO launches in, what he called it, a "Mega-launch". We got LFR and SoO hc, but we have no conquest catchup... PvP community is still desperately waiting for it...
    Not sure if you are correct. As far as I remember he said that they are working/considering conquest catchup, not that they have it done or that it will release with SoO HC/LFR.

5. I said we hope to have it on the SoO HC launch and have a super-release day. However, that's not the case. Some decisions still need to be made, pertaining whether it follows warmane seasons and such.

We're still working on various things, there's a couple of BGs left to release.

6. Some decisions still need to be made, pertaining whether it follows warmane seasons and such.
    On the season matter, when are previous titles going to get purged, as stated in every single season topic about MoP?

PvP achievements such as Gladiator/Rival etc should also be fixed, if I'm not wrong, WotLK players get them.

Additionally, can you also please purge the Vengeful Gladiator titles that several people got from 2v2 as a mistake back then, and still have it to this day?

Thank you.

7. PvP achievements such as Gladiator/Rival etc should also be fixed, if I'm not wrong, WotLK players get them.
    WotLK players don't get those titles... in fact they get titles like Grunt/First sergeant/Private/High warlord etc. which are earned here on MoP by doing Rated battlegrounds and in specific ratings.

8. WotLK players don't get those titles... in fact they get titles like Grunt/First sergeant/Private/High warlord etc. which are earned here on MoP by doing Rated battlegrounds and in specific ratings.
    I'm talking about these achievements:

If I'm not wrong these achievements for WotLK work, and players get them at the end of seasons. For MoP we just get the titles added manually and that's the end of the story.

As it stands right now, titles stay permanently, even though season topics state otherwise. All I'm saying is, if you're gonna wipe the titles (like it should be), please also fix the achievements that come with them, so people can have some proof.

First 12