1. Dual talents - why not more

I was just wondering, would Warmane staff ever consider the implementation of more than 2 talent specs? Especially for a player that does both pvp and pve on a class than can perform multiple roles, things can get pretty tedious. Perhaps the option of buying at least a third could be considered, maybe for a monstrous gold price (in the 5 digit perhaps), or even coin only. The convenience provided by different expansions through the tomes of the clear mind would not be applicable in wotlk, but a third spec would be a tremendous quality of life improvement. It might also prove to be a neat gold sink that could encourage the use of website trade as well.

2. I wouldn't mind this getting implemented, but i would guess that it would require a lot of server side AND client side alterations; seeing as warmane don't exactly like doing much client side stuff, i don't see this happening any time soon.

Other than that, as i said, i like the idea

3. I wouldn't mind this getting implemented, but i would guess that it would require a lot of server side AND client side alterations; seeing as warmane don't exactly like doing much client side stuff, i don't see this happening any time soon.
    They already implemented dual spec for Tbc which makes it possible to switch the spec on the website.
    I guess that would also work for wotlk to make it possible to switch to a third spec.

I actually like the idea. Would be quite useful, especially for players that do PvP and PvE equally.

4. They already implemented dual spec for Tbc
    I did not know this! that's great though! i find myself in the same situation as well (pvp and pve).

5. As pvp and pve player - i like this idea so much

6. >rolls paladin
    >dings 80
    >wants to be dps
    >wants to PvP Ret
    >wants to tank
    >wants to PvP prot
    >wants to heal
    >wants to PvP holy
    >comes to forum to ask for 6-spec
    >???
    >profit

7. My friend with 3 paladins would be pissed

8. 100 g for respec and glyphs is really so much?

9. Would be unfair and unbalanced because Paladins and Druids could automatically fill all three roles for raiding while other classes would become less popular. Imagine the demand for those two classes if they had all three specs at 6k+ gs each! Also the dual spec implementation probably worked due to the fact that dual spec code was already in existence- three specs doesn't exist so it is probably much harder to do

10. Ofc are all easements good for a short period of time and a great idea but they, imperceptibly, ruin everything, mainly the fun, purpose and yourself. Easements ruined this game WoW with all the new expansions that brought it. Just look at Legion, it isn't even WoW anymore nor even a MMORPG, it more feels like a android game from google store. Easements are not good nor satisfying for MMORPG's, improvements are what it requires, only improvements and nothing less nor any removals. Don't be that lazy to switch and build up your talents, it won't ever harm you, hell it'll even increase your thinking, realizations and memory. Be happy to even just have the "Dual-Spec" feature in the first place. Besides that, Scribes gotta earn something too, don't leave them behind as they are in the newer expansions.