1. Outland - any PvE Boxers?

Hey there,

As multiboxer on Outland / alliance im wondering if there is any other PvE boxers out there besides me atm? Few boxers I did speak to are just into pvp.
    Be cool to share tactics and progress :D

Look me up in game!

Moosaba, Energya, Energyb, Energyc, Energyd.

2. Haven't started in on my 5-man PvE teams yet, but will get the ball rolling once I get a few other toons levelled off.

I'm not in a huge hurry to get my teams in place until BoJs and badge gear are available, but will at least get them levelled and geared enough to jump into the easier heroics.

3. There is badge gear already? Not too much of it, but theres pieces :)

4. I'm a pve boxer only mid 30's at the moment ( I lvl slow not much time to play)
    anyway I got a Pally tank, priest shammy lock and mage...

5. I'm liking dungeons too now, only lvl20. I have pally tank, he doesn't seems to have many spell at this lvl or I'm missing something lol

6. I'm liking dungeons too now, only lvl20. I have pally tank, he doesn't seems to have many spell at this lvl or I'm missing something lol
    Probably not missing anything. More of a "Welcome to TBC" kinda thing, where many/most of the iconic spec specific abilities are pretty far down the talent trees.

Say what you will about the Cataclysm talent revamp, but it did do a good job of allowing a tank to feel more like a tank at lower levels (20-40), rather than an auto-attacker that just happens to have a shield equipped.

Been awhile since I've leveled a TBC pally (will be in the next team I level), but I do recall alot of auto attacking, with seal-judge-refresh until I was high enough level to get Consecration.. then another long haul until AS became available through talents.