1. A returning player

Well, well, well.. It's been a very long time since I can last remember playing WoW. Logged in to Warmane on my old Molten account as I was really tempted tot start back up again, playing WoW but a pserver not retail. Was shocked to see the last time I logged in was 666 days ago. Also, what an odd number.

I can say, that WoW has always been my favourite game, the one I was addicted ttoo the most.

Well the time has come. Found my old razer keyboard/mouse I used to play with and litttle did I know, they still work! Although my mouse somettimes double clicks which can be annoying and I'm missing my M5 button, but oh well :P

I'll be playing the MoP realm, leveling up my druid again.
    From what I can remember, I was level 85 and started farming some PvP gear but I must of missed the realm transfer or something, I don't know. Because my druid was level 72 with horrible gear when logging in again.

Anyways, my druids name is Chimes, I'm playing Alliance.
    Feel free to hit me up!

2. Welcome back!

Hopefully you'll have tons of fun getting back to wow.

See ya around :)

3. Welcome back!

Hopefully you'll have tons of fun getting back to wow.

See ya around :)
    Thanks! So far, loving being back. It's shocking how well I can still remember to play, although when I get into PvP I am sure I will notice a difference on how I used to be able to play. You meet such friendly people playing WoW who are always up for a chit chat unlike other games :P

4. Thanks! So far, loving being back. It's shocking how well I can still remember to play (...)
    It's like riding a bike =).

Welcome Back.

5. Was shocked to see the last time I logged in was 666 days ago
    You've been called back to the game by Satan himself, clearly.

Welcome back. :)

6. Made a return recently too.

Was a serious hit losing all the chars I had spent years lovingly gearing when the moltdown hit and I couldn't bring myself back to WoW for a while either, it had been 500 days since I logged on!

But, it's been brilliant getting back to a bit of raiding for me. The nostalgia is strong!

Welcome back, and have fun! :) I hope you enjoy returning as much as I have.