1. Is it possible to disable the 7x experience.

I love this expansion, and I want to play it with a friend to show them how good MoP was, but I don't want to steamroll to max level in a few hours, I want to enjoy the leveling experience on 1x and go through MoP at a nice slow pace. Is this possible at all?

2. No. Please think logically for a minute, no offense.

3. experience rates are usually determined by number of working quests in low level zones, so even if there is option to reduce to x1, eventually you would end up being stuck with no available working quests for your level so you would have to grind mobs or god knows what

4. No. Please think logically for a minute, no offense.
    It is possible to disable xp in retail to keep winks at a certain level, why would it be illogical to think you can decrease the xp you gain aswell

5. It is possible to disable xp in retail to keep winks at a certain level, why would it be illogical to think you can decrease the xp you gain aswell
    that is entirely another thing and is available here too. XP rate increase is something server-wide and retail had no 7x or another rate XP server to have an option to decrease it. also as Azoog said, there are not enough quests working to reach you level 90.

6. that is entirely another thing and is available here too. XP rate increase is something server-wide and retail had no 7x or another rate XP server to have an option to decrease it. also as Azoog said, there are not enough quests working to reach you level 90.
    There are private servers with the feature of choosing your own XP rate without changing the realm. But yes, even if there was that option here, it'd be unwise to use it due to the lack of working quests in certain zones.

7. There are private servers with the feature of choosing your own XP rate without changing the realm. But yes, even if there was that option here, it'd be unwise to use it due to the lack of working quests in certain zones.
    its still like that after the "new" changelog ? =(

8. experience rates are usually determined by number of working quests in low level zones, so even if there is option to reduce to x1, eventually you would end up being stuck with no available working quests for your level so you would have to grind mobs or god knows what
    ^This right here.

9. Many quests are bugged, so X7 exp gain is helping out a lot.