1. Shop will ruin this game

We all know that a small percentage of players with money to blow will buy all lvl 125 pve epics or this seasons epic pvp gear. No more will you see a person with good gear and think, 'wow theyve progressed far in khara,' or 'dang they grinded a lot of rep for that gear.'

Why would I grind out rep or honor for 20 hours for an item when I could just work an extra shift at my job and buy it with much less time spent?

If this seasons epic pvp gear is in the shop, the gear that you could only have a few pieces max if youve maintained a high arena rating, im quitting, as will many other players im sure. Do a poll and see how many players actually want a shop.

Just my 2 cents, if im breaking some rule feel free to delete my post.
    Edited: June 19, 2017

2. Ehm pvp gear requires no rating,how hard can it be to farm it:)
    Also you can open your realm and maintain without cost.
    Also people that are premium,well alot of em are premium from 2010.So your post is invalid.

3. Best PvP gear requires arena points, and top teams are only 2000 ranked, so they could only buy 1 piece of gear every 2 weeks.

4. We all know that a small percentage of players with money to blow will buy all lvl 125 pve epics or this seasons epic pvp gear. No more will you see a person with good gear and think, 'wow theyve progressed far in khara,' or 'dang they grinded a lot of rep for that gear.'

Why would I grind out rep or honor for 20 hours for an item when I could just work an extra shift at my job and buy it with much less time spent?

If this seasons epic pvp gear is in the shop, the gear that you could only have a few pieces max if youve maintained a high arena rating, im quitting, as will many other players im sure. Do a poll and see how many players really want a shop.

Totalt agree with you. So far ive had the best tbc experience since retail and a shop will defn ruin it. But if thats what they wanna do I guess its up to them

5. It can't come as a surprise that a shop will open since they announced it before server start... my guess is it'll be released with the new season in 2 months++ they also announced that it'll be progression, so you can't obtain gear that haven't allready dropped and is on "farm" so you'll be able to buy Kara gear that is pretty easily obtained even now or gladiator wich is gonna be available for honor anyway...

Tho I kinda agree with you, I'd be happier to see a progression based marketplace instead of an open one where all bis items are available.

6. There is a reason blizzard did not introduce a shop, and their number 1 goal like any company is to produce as much profit as possible. They know it would ruin the game, but warmane wants their payday even if it means less money in the longterm and to the dismay of the overwhelming majority of players.

7. We all know that a small percentage of players with money to blow will buy all lvl 125 pve epics or this seasons epic pvp gear. No more will you see a person with good gear and think, 'wow theyve progressed far in khara,' or 'dang they grinded a lot of rep for that gear.'

If this seasons epic pvp gear is in the shop, the gear that you could only have a few pieces max if youve maintained a high arena rating, im quitting, as will many other players im sure. Do a poll and see how many players actually want a shop.

Your nickname is pretty clear you are focused on giving constructive criticism and help improve things. Maybe not.
    Please go Medihv. Thanks.

8. I would gladly go medivh, but Warmane is smart, if they put 2x xp on medivh or higher it would have a higher pop than Outland, their cash cow. 1x xp rate, low server pop, etc, people dont have 8 days to grind out a max toon on a server that may or may not be dead in a few months.

9. There is a reason blizzard did not introduce a shop, and their number 1 goal like any company is to produce as much profit as possible. They know it would ruin the game, but warmane wants their payday even if it means less money in the longterm and to the dismay of the overwhelming majority of players.
    Because blizzard is getting a ****ton of money from subscriptions. Do you have any idea how fast a private server will close if they asked you 15$ monthly to play it? Having some players pay more gives you the opportunity to play for free. Do you think they would pay that much for some ****ty vanity items?

10. They could make you have to donate minimum once per month to keep queue jump. People would pay it

11. I would gladly go medivh, but Warmane is smart, if they put 2x xp on medivh or higher it would have a higher pop than Outland, their cash cow. 1x xp rate, low server pop, etc, people dont have 8 days to grind out a max toon on a server that may or may not be dead in a few months.
    So....you think there should be higher rates to cut the XP leveling corner, but are against people cutting the gear corner because as you previously stated, they dont have time to raid/pvp like others might.....god, so many people love to sh1tpost.

It is simple. People donate and buy gear so that the people who do not donate and buy gear can play for free. Stop bashing the system that lets ungrateful people like you keep playing for free. I repeat, for FREE. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other garbage freeshards for you to play on. Warmane is pretty spectacular, and will survive without you.

12. Free? I donated $15 to jump queue, theres over 15000 people who have paid for donater status, thats 150,000 euros

13. Free? I donated $15 to jump queue, theres over 15000 people who have paid for donater status, thats 150,000 euros
    And you think that its a lot of money right ? Well you are wrong. Have you counted, how much cost the Server by it self monthly ? If there is paid stuff, how much that cost? And the Owner have to live from something too, so have you though about that ? We all have limited time and the true is, you have to be paid for your time in real world. Without money this would not exist. Anyway the shop is a good idea since, it will help server and it will help players who doesnt have that much time for progress because they are casuals or just PvP players.

It was said, that the items are going to be PvP/PvE but season behind so where is the problem in it ? If you want to have hardcore content please go and Enjoy Medivh, there are no ques, hardcore mode and no shop if i heard properlly.

Outldn was made to be fun but good. It was ment to be for players with more time and less money and for players who have money, but doesnt have that much time, because of Work, family and other things people have to do, when they grow up.

So shut the **** up and deal with it. If you dont like it, please go to Medivh, they will welcome you there with open arms, iam sure.

14. So you basically trash the Warmane staff for providing a store to offer a way for people who dont have time to invest in raiding, and provides income to keep the server going. And you claim you donated, which gives you a leg up over people who did not, which is the same thing the store does. Pretty sure this is a troll post at this point. Can someone lock this?