1. Outland 19 Twinking

Hello everybody, so now the server has been up for awhile everybody has had the time to level to 70, maybe make some gold and is now raiding and pvping. But if you find yourself maybe bored or times or want something else to do, the Lvl19 twink community is growing more and more each day but still need much more people in each faction (horde a bit more in demand for twinks).

What can you expect if you decide to twink at Lv19?

A good friendly community with discord shared with horde and alliance who organize World pvp events, WSG and Arena tournaments.

How long/hard is it to gear my twink?

It takes no time at all, any item you need from a dungeon we have level 70's who will run you through with no problem, and any BoE you need are pretty cheap on the AH. Arena Grand Master trinket from gurubashi arena would be a long process normally but we have chars there that can help you get it faster. And then you have the two fishing items on Sunday which is down to pure luck. After that you got enchants to take care of which shouldn't set you back no more than 800g depending on your class.

Enchants

We try to run all the old raids every week to get our enchants the best enchants to enchant our twinks too.

Can i lock my exp so i dont level past 19?

Yes

Who do i contact about joining one of the guilds?

If you make a horde twink contact anybody in the guild <Twink Inc> and if you make alliance Contact somebody in <AGM>
    if nobody is online when you search or you cant get on the game at the time, leave a message in reply to this post about the faction you would like to join and a character name we can contact you on.

Thats all for now, hope to see some new faces soon. Have a good day :).

Roborogue
    Edited: June 19, 2017

2. Very good that you wrote this post, it was needed.

Ioves

3. So we had 2 bg's today and a bunch of 2v2 skirmishes, a lot of fun and pretty even games

4. July 3, 2017  
    Still growing each day, people are flocking to the 19 community on Outland it seems. Alliance had 17 twinks online today for fishing tourney. COME JOIN US.

5. can someone share a discord of the alliance twinking guild?

6. Can't find online anything from Twink Inc to join on horde, started gearing my warlock would be nice to make some twink runs to dungeons if that happens. Name Popsis

7. And up ya go.
    Good luck, sweeties.

8. We are still growing amd encourage more to join! Help is around the corner!

9. So, anything happening in the 19s scene? I've been queueing for 3 days now, at various times of day and didn't see a single wsg pop up.

10. It's been so quiet in the 19s scene lately. Anyone has thought of reviving it?

11. is there any twinks this days ? on hord side ? because i didn't see any one

12. Currently gearing up my 19 twink on horde side

13. Let's Make a Small guide for twinks s19 in horde side and try to get many possible people that are intrested in playing twinks and when we get the enough people we will start doing pvps and arenas if some one is intersted just Quote this reply cause i need some people to start this
    Edited: September 10, 2017

14. im already downloading TBC right now
    i didnt play before so should i lvl 1 to 70 first or just make a twink instead?
    just let me know if u need me on horde or alliance ^^(preff horde:P)

12 Last