1. Are people still twinking? How active is the twinking community?

I'm looking to make a twink, bought some gear on my main this afternoon for a rogue. Just wanna know how long the wait times on 10-19 BG's is before I start spending gold

2. Currently we are setting up games everyday. New active guild on alliance is Warsong Sentinels and horde Twink Inc.

3. Hi Guys, I'll go on Outland and create a Twink 19 , Is the community active ? Hope so ... See u IG

4. Yes, both guilds are active and getting better. We have been doing premade bgs lately every day. Usually around 9pm server time.

5. Yes, both guilds are active and getting better. We have been doing premade bgs lately every day. Usually around 9pm server time.
    So basically NA only twinking ?

6. Hey, I'm gonna make a 19 twink and just needed to ask a few questions. How active are 19's on both sides? How active are bg ques? What side needs more players? Do the guilds provide help with gearing because I don't plan on making a 70 to help gear my own 19 I just want to make a 19. Please be honest with the answers because I know sometimes people will over exaggerate a little bit to make it sound more appealing. Also please give me a list of players I can whisper on the horde side to join the 19 guild.

7. Hey guys! Relatively new to the Warmane community, long time 19 player on live US from vanilla-wrath. I just had a thought to make this a little more practical because I've logged on for about a week straight around 9 PM ST to find no games popping (including arenas). Why don't we try to coordinate specifics dates/times for all randoms/guilds to log on and queue? I myself would love to see this community active, I haven't played actively in some time and the BC era of 19s was probably my favorite. Something like Monday-Wednesdays-Thursdays-Sundays starting 9 PM ST. Group queue WSG if you'd like and everyone individually queues 2s/3s or something. Doesn't have to be this exact suggestion but it gives a foundation. Everyone else as interested as I am bare with me and let's coordinate this. I'd love to see what kind of skill is on this server. Respond here please!

Thanks,
    Drawer/Frantix

8. Hey can't find a twink guild yet, toon's name is Shiveera

First 12