1. People not entering into the Random Dungeon they queued for.

Since staff started penalizing ninja looting in dungeons, I strongly suggest to also penalize people that queue for RDF, get called but don't step in.

They force a vote kick, which results in the loss of RDF bonus for that run, so everyone should vote kick another member and then the remaining 3 can leave without getting deserter.

Just got the case 3 times in a row, and some kid started making fun of it.

By the use of timestamps in chat we can provide message stories of how long a player has been slacking before teleporting in.

2. Whats up with people and their totalitarian crap? Is this some kind of symptom of having special snowflake disease?

You don't get to say what people should do. If someone wants to decline dungeon they can do so.

3. Whats up with people and their totalitarian crap? Is this some kind of symptom of having special snowflake disease?

You don't get to say what people should do. If someone wants to decline dungeon they can do so.
    He isn't complaining about people just declining, but about people purposefully joining RDF just to troll and make people waste time.
    This was forwarded to reach the Head GM.

4. Calm down and read.

There's no need to ban anybody if the staff is up for creating a mechanic that automatically flags you as deserter when X minutes have passed after RDF called and everyone got in except one player.
    Or something like that.

5. That is how it is. Now you want to enforce some weird stuff because 5 people of tens of thousands didn't port in dungeon.

I rather see time and resources not diverted from bugfixes and such, things that actually make Warmane even better.

Why not get full party and join dungeon? You can avoid this inconvenience on your own.

6. And what if somethin like this its putted in place. and some1 enters. and just stays in the start doing nothing? and chatting? theres side effects of this kind of.

7. They force a vote kick, which results in the loss of RDF bonus for that run, so everyone should vote kick another member and then the remaining 3 can leave without getting deserter.
    So, the biggest problem here is loss of RDF bonus when someone ejected.
    The most basic way to fix this is to keep bonuses when someone got kicked out for any reason.
    I think that is doable. Code, line or two.

8. So, the biggest problem here is loss of RDF bonus when someone ejected.
    The most basic way to fix this is to keep bonuses when someone got kicked out for any reason.
    I think that is doable. Code, line or two.
    which is actually blizzlike. in the state right now, its bugged, according to the bugtracker a few months already