1. Ban appeals + Ban duration

Hello,

I have recently been banned for the following reason:

'Your account has been terminated due to Bot'

I have opened a ban appeal (I do not bot, but I am unemployed and have no life so I just play a stupid amount/ let my brother play), but upon reading it seems that ban appeals rarely are successful. I have read in forums that bans are for 10 days, but the language used seems to indicated my account has been terminated permanently?

Will my account be unbanned after 10 days or is this a permanent ban?

Assuming warmane does not overturn my ban, will they let me know what I did that caused the ban? I am absolutely addicted to TBC and if I were to continue donating/playing on another account I would like to avoid whatever action I did that caused the ban
    Edited: June 20, 2017

2. The reason for the ban is what you just posted: Botting. Either you or your brother like you said, did it.

3. The reason for the ban is what you just posted: Botting. Either you or your brother like you said, did it.
    I have not and my brother is barely capable of using a computer let alone botting. Regardless, is this a permanent ban, and if so should I expect my alternate account to be banned as well?

4. I have not and my brother is barely capable of using a computer let alone botting. Regardless, is this a permanent ban, and if so should I expect my alternate account to be banned as well?
    Bans for botting aren't automated ones, but manually given by a GM after receiving a report and personally checking the player reported or witnessing it happening themselves in the first place. Since this isn't a case of you just being on a banned IP, something was done to earn the ban. But even if you are underestimating your brother and he did it, the ban is applied to the account, not the player, so the ban is valid and applicable anyways. Termination means a permanent ban, yes, but I don't believe it automatically extends to your other account. It would likely already be banned if that was the case. You will have to now wait for the decision on your appeal.