1. Is it viable to level in dungeons

So I have two theories and was just wondering if anyone had any experience doing this 14-70

1. Level in a party of 5 in only dungeons

2. Level in a party of 4 only dungeons with a heavy AoE comp. (prot paladin, mage, warlock, healer

2. So I have two theories and was just wondering if anyone had any experience doing this 14-70

1. Level in a party of 5 in only dungeons

2. Level in a party of 4 only dungeons with a heavy AoE comp. (prot paladin, mage, warlock, healer
    I'd say that the XP from questing heavily outweighs the XP from dungeons while the item reward from dungeons heavily outweighs the item reward from questing (at least from the perspective of time efficiency); both are needed (well, XP is needed but a steady upgrade of gear is recommended). However, the item rewards from dungeons is only relevant up to a point due to a restricted loot table, so there's a point where dungeons stop being rewarding at all compared to questing. I'm not basing this on fact though, just personal reflection. It's very possible that there's a viable meta for farming dungeons all the way to the end, assuming the rate of XP matches the rate of higher level dungeon availability as to not end up farming lower level dungeons with close to no XP reward.

My verdict: in terms of time efficiency; farming dungeons aren't really viable compared to a mix between dungeons and question. However, in terms of quality gameplay; if you're into farming dungeons you might enjoy it more than questing, and since time goes faster when you're having fun you might be able to override the laws of spacetime by farming dungeons effectively.

3. I think doing dungeons is an efficient way to get a boost to your XP, although I think the most efficient way is to clear each dungeon once, only doing so when you have all quests of the one you are running. Of course, time wise I am not sure if it's more efficient than questing.
    I honestly think that in a x1 server, it does not scale with the availability of the dungeons throughout the leveling progress. Therefore, doing only dungeons is not recommended at all. You would find yourself, as Aiovous mentioned, running lower level dungeons.

4. It's a good way to level, if you are 3-5 peeps premade with Tank and Healer role assigned.

5. The first run, with all the quests picked an completed is usually a great XP boost. Next unquested runs are a time waste from the xp perspective. You´d get the double in the same time full questing nonstop.