1. Fresh 80 horrible pvp experience

I knew it would be bad as I have myself leveled atleast 30 characters to max level on retail and started pvping with freshly dinged gear and worked my way up but this is an entirely different story. It's just a full on slaughter from the alliance side, getting camped on respawn by a single pay 2 win shadowmourne wielding paladin. Even if I play all day I doubt ill win a single BG. And even then ill only be able to buy furious gear.

2. hello there new person of this forum. if you check pages 2-200 you can see the qq threads about bis geared people in bgs. there is no need to make more of these tbh.
    Good day and gl with your gearing :)

3. You can buy some PvP gears from the EoT and EoF vendors. PvEing is a pretty good way to start PvPing comfortably imo and aside from that, people generally don't like seeing fresh dings on BGs.

4. It's not our fault if you keep getting ganked in game with your green gears.. Do you even know if you can buy pvp gears with EoT and EoF ? Like LaoJK said, "PvEing is a pretty good way to start PvPing comfortably" and that's true. Build atleast some decent PVP gears before entering BG unless you want to get 1 shotted (the case here). You said you have leveled atleast 30 max level chars on retail yet you sound like a fresh player here.

5. Git gank'd nib. I bet you use legion char models too?

6. How about you just find a nice guild to meet friendly people and play PvE, remember PvP is where the kiddies are. Just avoid the toxicity and negative experience. The ICC bosses are strong but not BiS with the ability to make any effort pointless. PvP sucks. Take this from a guy with 10 years of experience.

7. PVP is quite rekt in this realm if you dont have good gear and good friend, 4 out of 5 teams have shadowmournes at 1500 arena rating, my advice for you is to donate and be happy or go play lordareon realm. IF you have decent gear and your not alone you can kill most of the shadowmourn gankers in world pvp quite easily tho, one of my must fun things to do in this realm is take my cousin full bis pvp hpala, take my blood dk full wrath no need for smourne, and kill all those nabs haha, even three of them with shadowmournes can hardly kill us (ofc if they dont haves healz) :D however if you run into horde pack with good skills and shadowmournes its not much u can do, but its extremely rare situation to find skilled hords with sm's so i recommend you to gear up and find good mate and just outwork those sm kiddies

8. How about you just find a nice guild to meet friendly people and play PvE, remember PvP is where the kiddies are. Just avoid the toxicity and negative experience. The ICC bosses are strong but not BiS with the ability to make any effort pointless. PvP sucks. Take this from a guy with 10 years of experience.
    10 years wow expierence and you write so much bull**** ><
    you can find mature and friendly ppl for pvp and pve !!

9. If you enter a battleground green or wearing random blues/epics for gearscore number, you should be thrown to the lions. Everyone would pick a skilless donator with good gear, which makes a good punching bag at least, over a greenie who gets squashed on sight like a bug.
    Of course it doesn't necessarily mean donators have to be without skill whatsoever, I said that to make a point.
    There are many easy ways for getting geared up decently for PvP. Wintergrasp quests for example. If it's not controlled by your side, pick something else to do, like farming emblems. Also, having at least 4500 gayscore of PvE gear (your class items, not spell power on decays etc., gems, enchants... ) would make you a viable opponent. So what if you can't take much damage, you can deal some or pass all the PvPing and continue to the point of a battleground. They will still focus you because of your "squishyness" though, but that's inevitable in the beginning.

10. eh lows dont bother me, sometimes they inspire me. i watched a 14k hp dk run into a bunker with two people well over 20k+ inside by himself to try to back cap so i turned around and went in saved his *** and helped him kill those 2. Got to respect the courage.

11. eh lows dont bother me, sometimes they inspire me. i watched a 14k hp dk run into a bunker with two people well over 20k+ inside by himself to try to back cap so i turned around and went in saved his *** and helped him kill those 2. Got to respect the courage.
    this is what I like to see. +1

12. July 4, 2017  
    Something people seem to forget is that in Icecrown, there are a lot of people, which mean strong AH. You can easily buy blue resilience gear for cheap, and this includes miscellaneous gear, and sometimes even ****ing weapons. You really have no excuse to show yourself with green gear in a BG.