1. So I bought a fidget spinner today

I heard these spinners help when you're anxious. I digress, anything fun I can do with it?

2. Spin it. Yup. That's about it. :P

Spinners are a huge craze on YT, or at least was. Check out some random videos on their and try them out. A couple people had a machine which blew very fast air out which made the spinner spin like crazy and they would see how much damage they could do with the spinner.

3. Never even seen one personally, and I don't see whats so new about spinning.

4. I heard these spinners help when you're anxious. I digress, anything fun I can do with it?
    You can sell them to gullible people who are convinced these things are awesome, I guess.
    That would be fun.

5. You can sell them to gullible people who are convinced these things are awesome, I guess.
    That would be fun.
    This is probably one of the rare cases i agree with you :d
    A few years ago, i remember we had ...i don't know, probably the name in english should be spinner again, and they were quite popular... in the kindergarten, and somewhat among the teenages. Next we had the Beyblades... Now in deed they were totally cool, but.. this spinner thing reminds me so much of Phineas and Ferb's toy - how they invented a toy which was great for not doing anything, so you can do anything you desire with it; then, as they ain't stay as toy makers, the adults invented a brick... which again was doing nothing...

6. I remember we had this thingy.

For 80s kids it will bring memories, for younger ones probably bad thoughts.

7. I remember we had this thingy.

For 80s kids it will bring memories, for younger ones probably bad thoughts.
    First time seeing it lul.

8. Spin it. Yup. That's about it. :P

Spinners are a huge craze on YT, or at least was. Check out some random videos on their and try them out. A couple people had a machine which blew very fast air out which made the spinner spin like crazy and they would see how much damage they could do with the spinner.
    Oh yeah, I remember seeing some videos, even saw one being blow torched. Spinners were everywhere man.

You can sell them to gullible people who are convinced these things are awesome, I guess.
    That would be fun.
    oh lmao, I've considered this, I bought it with a friend and everyones been asking about it recently.

9. First time seeing it lul.

Started there and spread all around Europe, it was popular in 80s here.
    Weird thing people would play with around the street. Almost as weird as fidget spinner.

10. Started there and spread all around Europe, it was popular in 80s here.
    Weird thing people would play with around the street. Almost as weird as fidget spinner.
    Best part was watching kids **** it up and hit themselves in the face with it.

11. Best part was watching kids **** it up and hit themselves in the face with it.
    I think it actually got banned in Sweden or a country close to it because of that back then.

12. Never even seen one personally, and I don't see whats so new about spinning.
    They can be really helpful for people with ADHD, Anxiety, Autism and plenty more things. It could also help you quit addictitons like smoking if you're feeling yourself getitng agitated, as it's good to have something else to keep your fingers busy.

But they blew up and now everyone wants them just because it's the new cool thing to have. :P

13. Funny though, all those banned toys can still be bought here, with the exception of #1, #3, #4 and #8, can't say I've ever seen those.

14. Started there and spread all around Europe, it was popular in 80s here.
    We had those in the US too, except instead of a ring and rubber bands it was all plastic with a handle. They probably still sell them as party favors in dollar stores and party stores here.

Looked more like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ors-ticket.jpg

12 Last