Thought I'd chime in and get a few opinions on this before I put any significant time into it.

I'm an old school twinker and multiboxer who's new(ish) to Warmane and looking to get involved with both communities here on Outland.

Back in the day (retail and elsewhere), I'd put together multibox teams for both factions in several brackets that I'd occasionally lean on to help get queues popping.

The intention was never to eat up spots and leave other people waiting in a queue (I'd just play a single twink then), but instead be able to log in 1-4 extra toons to help fill bgs if one faction was queuing enough toons but the other wasn't. The alternative always seemed to be people logging in ungeared toons for the opposing faction to fill a bg, and that made those bgs uncompetitive and particularly frustrating for one faction.

Typically I'd try to avoid boxing teams that would skew the bg too heavily (like 2-5 hunters at 19, or 2-5 locks at 39), and instead mess around with under-represented classes/specs for the lulz. Melee's tough without IWT on TBC, so it'd leave my options somewhat limited.

That being said, I know that there's a strong aversion to boxers on Warmane by a chunk of the population, so I thought I'd get a feel for the current twink community's stance on it.

If it means getting excessive vitriol spewed in my direction, even if the alternative is those players sitting out every other long *** bg (rarely see anyone objective focused in twink bgs) because the opposing faction can't fill the bg, I'll keep my twinking and boxing separate.

Just through I'd throw it out there first as a courtesy.