1. FrenzyHeart/Oracles

I have been trying to figure this out for a little bit now.

I do not have any quests and I am unable to get dailys. I have gone back and rekilled him, picked a new side, had rep switched, but no matter what I can't ever get any more progress.

Any idea?

2. I have the same problem. It seems that there are more people with this kind of problem. I even sent tickets to gms, but it was all in vain.

3. I also had the same problem and then I decided to PM the Head GM here on the forum. Surprisingly, he fixed it for me by resetting my reputation with both Oracles and Frenzyheart to Neutral which gave me access to the quests in the area that are part of the chain. He also did it for a friend of mine who was also stuck. You could try doing the same, I'm pretty sure he will assist u with it.

4. I also had the same problem and then I decided to PM the Head GM here on the forum. Surprisingly, he fixed it for me by resetting my reputation with both Oracles and Frenzyheart to Neutral which gave me access to the quests in the area that are part of the chain. He also did it for a friend of mine who was also stuck. You could try doing the same, I'm pretty sure he will assist u with it.
    Well, worth the shot I guess... thanks.