1. I dont like the "not up to discussion" thing. I totally understand we all knew what was coming, but man, look how succesful this server is, shouldnt that be a indication on that you are already doing something really great. Sure we knew a shop would come.. but i think we have some good ideas in the thread, always using the "not up to discussion" and not listening to the community isnt always the right way.

some good ideas i read here is that you can buy items from bosses you killed, that makes sense. So instantly when i killed Gruul i can buy loot from his loot table, at least it helps a bit IMO. Or Gruuls loot table gets available when T5 has been up for a couple of weeks.

Cheers
    I'll quote someone else:
    Bruh, if you pass a few 100.000$ transactions to warmane, im sure they will gladly refrain from opening a shop. I would thank you my friend.
    While perhaps a bit raw, the point of LouX' post is undeniable. The server has costs and revenue, the costs and revenue are covered by donations, donations mainly come from people making use of the Marketplace. Until you make us having to pay our bills be "up to discussion," the content and presence of a Marketplace won't be.

2. Can we have release date? Please
    Sure, when there is one.

3. Sure, when there is one.
    Is it a safe assumption that the alliance perks will be removed before the outland coin shop is implemented?

4. Is it a safe assumption that the alliance perks will be removed before the outland coin shop is implemented?
    I have no information one way or another.

5. So when is the store going to be opened? Give me a reason to donate and put my coins to a good use?

Is warmane waiting for the alliance perks to expire before the store will open? I hope not. :p
    so true i made a guild "Waiting to Donate"...funny thing is the broke joker losers here will cry about us all getting BiS and fasetrolling them all. They should go log into Icecrown and run into everyones BiS warr/dk/pally and just cry.

6. on a side note...

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Exalted
    Activity rank: Legate
    Community rank: Patriot

7. on a side note...

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Exalted
    Activity rank: Legate
    Community rank: Patriot

Cool story bro.

8. When [Dragonspine Trophy] will avaible in shop ?

9. No t4 tokens in shop kind of sucks tho. Was gonna buy full t4 etc but I guess I'll keep playing Icecrown till those are available.

10. When [Dragonspine Trophy] will avaible in shop ?

11. Would be nice to have at least some indication when shop will get updated :)
    Mercy please take mercy on us :P

12. you guys make me sick
    ^This.
    Thank god, equip =!= skill.

First ... 2345 Last