1. Future Legion plans

I was wondering if there might be a Legion launch in the near future, and if MOP players will have the option to transfer there, because i seen some private servers launching Legion already, and compared to WOD Legion seems to be a good xpac... plus there will be tons of new content to enjoy from two xpacks.

2. I was wondering if there might be a Legion launch in the near future, and if MOP players will have the option to transfer there, because i seen some private servers launching Legion already, and compared to WOD Legion seems to be a good xpac... plus there will be tons of new content to enjoy from two xpacks.
    The devs said they weren't working on any new expansions. Thank heavens.

3. Vannila>warcraft 3>2>1 is planned

4. **** no, if you want to play Legion, go play on retail. We are playing there mostly because there is no alternative legal way to play MoP which is pretty much the best xpac.

5. **** no, if you want to play Legion, go play on retail. We are playing there mostly because there is no alternative legal way to play MoP which is pretty much the best xpac.
    Lol you and a handful of other panda kids. You don't speak for the majority of us. WoTLK is where the fun is at.

6. Lol you and a handful of other panda kids. You don't speak for the majority of us. WoTLK is where the fun is at.
    Agreed, well mostly agree. It's a toss up between WoTlk and TBC. Anything after WoTlk has been a decline in game play and in story. MOP at best was an "okay" expansion. Far from awful, but far from greatness to. WOD awful, Cata a little bit less than awful, MOP a step in the right ridection, legion generally good I guess. As legion is current in retail, people are better off playing it there.

7. I'm only +1 for the Legion. It could be a great idea to merge CATA and MOP servers that is dying & transfer them to Legion. Could be a lot of fans and it would bring up a huger player-base.

8. I'm only +1 for the Legion. It could be a great idea to merge CATA and MOP servers that is dying & transfer them to Legion. Could be a lot of fans and it would bring up a huger player-base.
    those people are on Pandaland and cata for a reason
    take away all their work and tons will quit

9. If you want to experience Legion PAY FOR IT, or your gonna be handed a buggy mess and frustrate the hell outa urself.
    Im all for previous expac's that blizz don't provide, but **** off being a useless human being wanting free **** handed to you, your the reason blizzard takes the entire legacy community as a joke.

10. I know of only one pserver which actually has decent Legion scripting. However, everything else on it - all other zones, dungeons and raids - is completely ****ed up. If I wanted Legion, I'd just pay for it, like my brother does.

11. I just came here to kek at the notion of Legion private servers, that makes zero sense whatsoever.