1. So which class is really good?

I want either a lock, hunter, mage or rogue! Just finished my 8th 80 on Icecrown so I'm dreading the grind again. But I want to get back to tbc. Oh nostalgia!
    Please don't recommend a tank. I see plenty of people rolling warrs and i played one on retail tbc and i want something fun to lvl and end game with.

So....
    1. Warlock
    2. Hunter
    3. Rogue
    4. Mage

What ya think?

2. What ever playstyle you prefer, most dps classes are 1 Button spamm. Im playing a hunter, easy to level and fun to play

3. Most op pvp class in TBC expansion is:

1.Rogue

and in second

2.Warlock

4. Most OP PVP class in TBC is Restoration Druid. Back on topic -> Warlock.

5. I want either a lock, hunter, mage or rogue! Just finished my 8th 80 on Icecrown so I'm dreading the grind again. But I want to get back to tbc. Oh nostalgia!
    Please don't recommend a tank. I see plenty of people rolling warrs and i played one on retail tbc and i want something fun to lvl and end game with.

So....
    1. Warlock
    2. Hunter
    3. Rogue
    4. Mage

What ya think?
    this kind of question are impossible to answer,its all about your personal preference.but here is what i know about this 4 classes.they all are very OP in PVP,later on with legendary rogue will probably come on top tho.
    as PVE goes hunter warlock by far best DPS in this expansion rogue and mage will never beat them.down side it they have both have 1 button rotation can be really boring.
    Mage is the most fun to play in PVE on my opinion and have insane burst dmg as fire.
    rogue is probably the worst of this 4 PVE wise,after all most bosses are really not mdps frendly.

as open world goes and grinding mage by far is the best.with improved blizzard and that talent that give him free mana cast from arcane tree they can pull 20 mobs kite and aoe them down.i have even seen mage solo pack of 4-5 alite mobs in dungeons by kiting them and spaming blizzrd.
    Edited: June 20, 2017

6. rogue good PVE and PVP fun to play only down side is mdps have hard time in PVE.
    hunter and warlock OP in PVP,by far top DPS in PVE only down side is in PVE rotation is 1 buttons spam for both classes.
    mage OP in PVP fun to play, in PVE the gameplay is way more fun then hunter and warlock but you will never beat them in dmg done in raids.
    That's nonsense, Mages can beat Locks in PVE in T4, T5 and T6, Mage only really falls behind in near BIS T6 gear levels and in Sunwell. Also, Rogues from T5+ gear can beat locks on dps on single target, and Hunters can do so in every tier. Why do you think Melee has a hard time in PVE? A lot of Sunwell strategies were built around melee dps teams because of their supreme synergy and Sunwell is miles above the other raids in difficulty.

I played a Fury Warrior, Combat Rogue and Enhance Shaman in TBC retail, we did not have it tough... Dungeons were tough maybe for the Warr/Shaman, but not as the Rogue, they bring CC, strong dps and have threat management tools.

Warlock is supremely strong in PVP and a requirment for 25m raiding in every tier, but god damn are they boring in PVE when the only offense spell you use on single target is Shadow Bolt.

7. That's nonsense, Mages can beat Locks in PVE in T4, T5 and T6, Mage only really falls behind in near BIS T6 gear levels and in Sunwell. Also, Rogues from T5+ gear can beat locks on dps on single target, and Hunters can do so in every tier. Why do you think Melee has a hard time in PVE? A lot of Sunwell strategies were built around melee dps teams because of their supreme synergy and Sunwell is miles above the other raids in difficulty.

I played a Fury Warrior, Combat Rogue and Enhance Shaman in TBC retail, we did not have it tough... Dungeons were tough maybe for the Warr/Shaman, but not as the Rogue, they bring CC, strong dps and have threat management tools.

Warlock is supremely strong in PVP and a requirment for 25m raiding in every tier, but god damn are they boring in PVE when the only offense spell you use on single target is Shadow Bolt.
    mage will never beat good hunter/warlock in raids. also stop talking about sunwel that raid will be here in probably 2 years from now.you first need to deal with the other 8 raids and yes most bosses give harder time for mdps then rdps.
    as for CC in dungeons you dont need to do that at all.i run with paladin tank we pull 3 packs and aoe them down in hcs.save so much time if you go and CC every pack will take forever to complete single dungeon LOL.

8. mage will never beat good hunter/warlock in raids. also stop talking about sunwel that raid will be here in probably 2 years from now.you first need to deal with the other 8 raids and yes most bosses give harder time for mdps then rdps.
    as for CC in dungeons you dont need to do that at all.i run with paladin tank we pull 3 packs and aoe them down in hcs.save so much time if you go and CC every pack will take forever to complete single dungeon LOL.
    That's nonsense mate, I've seen Mages beating locks countless times, and why did I talk about Sunwell? Because Sunwell is the first raid that is genuinely hard, it's also the point where Mages fall behind. So exactly it's over a year away until Mages fall behind Locks. And oh yes excellent logic, CC has no value you're right.

But honestly no as a Melee dps the bosses don't really give us more of a hard time, that's nonsense and a complete non-issue. There are very few bosses where being a melee presents more challenge, such as Prince in Kara.. But if you have to look deep into that statement you realise it comes down to "has to do mechanics sometimes, on easy bosses"... If you think melee has a hard time in TBC you should try later expansions where Blizzard throws much more at melee and they still do absolutely fine.

It's a non-issue. Dungeons are the only issue due to threat concerns and need for CC. If you feel you don't need CC then you're actually making an argument in favour of my point.

9. as open world goes and grinding mage by far is the best.with improved blizzard and that talent that give him free mana cast from arcane tree they can pull 20 mobs kite and aoe them down.
    Hey, theorycrafter, have you tried 20+ mobs pull on 15k online realm ?
    The best Outland grinder is rogure - kill mob > stealth, otherwise you will be ganked by pvp squads.

10. Hey, theorycrafter, have you tried 20+ mobs pull on 15k online realm ?
    The best Outland grinder is rogure - kill mob > stealth, otherwise you will be ganked by pvp squads.
    i grind leathers on my hunter for at least 2 hour a day been ganged like 1 times maybe,o tho i have killed lots of alliance people trying to steal my mobs.only problem so far i had was when mage show up pull all the 20 Clefthoof and kill them in 30 sec.first people on my guild that buy 280 fly mount was mages aswell.you can aslo grind tons of cloths in dungeons alone as mage and really fast.
    if you grind with rogue 1 mob by 1 and restealth aftter every mobs....i feel so bad for you LOL that must be such a painful experience.