1. /who

Why do you have a CD on using the /who command? The reasoning behind it would be fun th hear.

2. Why do you have a CD on using the /who command? The reasoning behind it would be fun th hear.
    No quote available but If i remember correctly they said that's on a 5 min cd, because it hinders server's performance.
    Despite this is somewhat valid when taken into mind a huge player base like Outland server, being transferred to Medivh's realm? DAMN...

3. No quote available but If i remember correctly they said that's on a 5 min cd, because it hinders server's performance.
    Despite this is somewhat valid when taken into mind a huge player base like Outland server, being transferred to Medivh's realm? DAMN...
    Well my problem with that argument is that Nost for example dident need to have that CD. I feel its anoying because i like using /who looking for players group etc.

4. Well my problem with that argument is that Nost for example dident need to have that CD. I feel its anoying because i like using /who looking for players group etc.

Use the group finder