1. How to boost up my GS

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Hi guys.
    I've been playing for a month now and followed guides from the forum to get to 5k GS.
    Now i dont know what to do or where to go to get better gear, could anyone help please?

Good games : )

2. The answer lies in Trial of the Crusader (25 man) and within the frozen halls of Icecrown Citadel.

3. Run RND Normals until you can do Heroics. Buy emblem gear. Look in the AH for ICC BoEs that are cheap. Put together some FoS/PoS normals then heroic. Do VoA, do ToC, do Ulduar, do ICC REP runs, then ICC raids.

4. Quel'delar(2H),ICC crafted mail legs&boots,Ulduar crafted belt(Belt of Dragons),ToC crafted wrist(Crusader's Dragonscale Bracers),obviously the missing 3 t10 pieces,you can use the icc trash gun,and maybe the ToC crafted chest.

5. Get EoF cloak and start doing ToC25, VoA and ICC. You're already geared enough for these. If PUGs won't invite you, find a competent guild that will.

Also, gem and enchant your gear. Yes, this increases GS too.

6. Go in raids such as toc, icc, voa every week as well as rhc once a day and once you are locked out on these raids/dungeons do professions and earn gold to buy or craft boe legs and feet items from professions. More importantly try to earn achievements from the raids you join so you can use it as credential to get into a competitive guild which would hasten the process of gearing.

Being a hunter makes gearing very easy as you are needed on every raid.