1. Make pvp on lorda great again!

As we all noticed since tbc has been released, lordaeron is alot more dead than he used to be before.
    Situation atm:
    1. Theres not more than 4-5 teams queing (usually only for 10 games then its completely dead).
    2.as soon as you pass 2k ratings you need to wait 15-20 min so you can face the low ratings teams and rush top farming +4 pts.
    3. Its litteraly impossible to find a fix partner to do arena because nobody is interested and few are only for 10 games, the rest doesnt care they are "pve players".
    4. 3vs3 bracket is completely dead (after 4-5 months of icc release, theres only one team who actually got 2k for shoulders (by queing 80% same low teams))

My suggestions:
    A)The only way that could fix all what ive said exept #3, is to make a cross realm que (lorda/icecrown) for arena (and bgs >but idk if its possible due to the x3rates honor pts win)
    >>by disabling item lvl above 277 so we both would be equall till lorda reach the same ilvl as icecrown and then you could enable ilvl above 277

B)To fix #3 and to make it more easy to find partners (im not trying to make lorda a pvp serv but atleast a little more active on channels) would be to make cross-realm pvp channel that we could chat and find partners from lorda to icecrown and vice versa.
    How would it work:
    When you found your (icecrown)partner from lorda, you can invite him (but your partner doesnt exist in lorda realm, it only shows him in group) and que arena or bgs.

> i know that: suggestion (A) is make-able but have no clue about the (B) one.

I would like to tell me if thats a good idea or not (if not, why) and to tell me if you have a better idea to make the pvp (arena mostly) more active (in channels too)

Ps: theres a lot of people who stopped playing here because they wasted times farmind a decent pvp/pve gear for nothing cuz pvp is dead, im sure that with this changes it will bring back a good (pve)50/50 (pvp) balance.
    Edited: June 20, 2017

2. Lordaeron is dead and there is nothing you can do about it, specially pvp. Some people, me among them, knew this would happen and we made tons of suggestions in the forums in order to change this before it was too late.
    People didn't listen, I'm not even talking about staff, it was players who were saying this is a hardcore pve realm, no changes should be made, lordaeron will not die, there are tons of pvp going on, bla bla... Then people started leaving... I also left, I was ready to go back if things changed but now its just too late, I don't think there is anything we can do about it.

3. ye fix 3v3 on pserver stop being delusional if smart better remove everything from 3v3 and focus on 2v2 only.

4. There were countless suggestions. Sadly, nobody seems to care.

5. I care.. would love more pvp on Lordaeron!

6. Why not also add Blackrock to that x-realm arena matchmaking system?
    Seems as obvious thing to do if we're talking fixing dead pvp. (Among the others suggestions posted in OP).