1. Gathering Profs and Etiquette

I am curious as to what the majority of people think on this subject. When mining or herbing do you generally leave someone of the same faction to finish the node/herb or do you move in and snipe some off of it? I have been leaving people (even people of the other faction) to do their thing but get jackasses moving in while I am gathering. If this is out of the normal I will just move in and be done with it, but I have always thought it to be rude and disrespectful. Looking forward to the comments. Thank you and have a great day.

Twinge
    All is fair in love and war(craft).

3. I think they need to boost the spwn rate of nodes or the nodes need to drop more ores, or just give us 5x profession leveling. It is just a joke for casual player to play on 5x server with a lot of players and trying to level his prof.

4. The leveling of mining is a joke right now. Nodes to spawn take ages, very few nodes are in the world so yeah it sucks.

5. Im on day 3 of trying to level between 75-150. Tin is impossible to find.

I definitely think node spawn needs to be increased. There are way more players than the standard spawn rate is meant for. To be honest, this feels even slower than standard spawn rate.