1. Addons that work

I have tried 4 different versions of both omen and recount - Omen has never worked and recount bugs out constantly. Anyone have working versions of at least these 2?

2. This may not be true, but I think that neither threat meters or damage meters will work because of some issues with combat log. They are heavily dependent on it. Maybe someone who understands add-ons better than me can give us some insight?

Beside these two add-on groups there should be no problem. I use like 25 add-ons and they work fine(most of them anyway).

3. yea its only really these 2 I have issues with. I have tons of addons running from UI, Auctions, Mail, Bags - you name it. It really sucks when trying to watch threat and you cant, also sucks when dpsing and not seeing if you are slacking on a fight to be able to fix the issue.

4. i have the same issue with recount and asked in /1 for help and got this here

/run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);

just make a macro with it and click it when recounts starts to be ******ed. or maybe like do it everytime before u do a bossfight or something..

5. There is an add-on to fix the combat log bug. Just google "combat log clearer 2.4.3" and you will find it.

6. Cdc4r21 - Does it help with Omen also or just recount? Also thanks, found it.