1. no wonder people hate alliance

5 70s camping a total of 10 or less people in hillsbrad for over 2 hours... really makes sense now

2. makes sense, super bad ally lol got on main and destroyed those kids no wonder they farm level 20s

3. Because a horde has never done this in the history of wow. Smart thinkin.
    sorry on behalf of the jacka** that camped you and your friends.

4. lol never saw this happen when i leveled an ally, yet happens all day as horde

5. theres 6 camping spinebreaker post at hellfire for the past hour or so.... Fancybear, lilsprite, killquick and a couple more are these the same people?

6. lol never saw this happen when i leveled an ally, yet happens all day as horde
    LOL My buddy kept getting ganked by horde questers in feralas. Good luck questing in the zone while I'm helping him hordies. Pretty much it's just the nature of pvp servers, get ganked and do the same back.

7. The horde had it to easy... they cant handle a few ganks ? they never would have made it to lvl70 if they had rolled allys

8. The horde had it to easy... they cant handle a few ganks ? they never would have made it to lvl70 if they had rolled allys
    A few ganks im fine with, even if its a max player and im level 20, but its actually ridiculous.

They had Tarren Mill on lock down for about 4 hours today (before I outleveled the zone) you couldnt walk in or out without dying, took about 5 deaths just to turn in a couple quests.

Same thing in Thousand Needles atm, they just sit at all the exits and just kill everyone who walks in and out for hours.

Its pretty much like this in every zone below level 40

9. I had a death counter 4 weeks ago (we had no perks there and ally had like 30%players and horde had 70% players) and my death counter was at 427 when i reached level 60. So please talk about hard leveling... ? °_°

10. I was getting ganked by some garbage paladin there last night, he humped my body so many times i can't forget the name. Just can't wait to get 70 and find this Stonedcold guy.

11. Welcome to a pvp server. Dont like it? Find a pve server.

12. Welcome to a pvp server. Dont like it? Find a pve server.
    Most private servers don't make PvE servers and yet the majority of the population don't pvp outside of battlegrounds / kill players that don't yield honour. Just those few "special" players that enjoy killing low players trying to level.

13. Yea, like the horde has never camped the rebel camp in STV or Duskwood or many other areas.

14. Getting ganked builds character. I was ganked, I've ganked. My father was ganked, he also ganked. My grandfather and his father, so on and so on. PvP runs in the blood and those that withstand the frustration will one day walk with the giants.

15. Getting ganked builds character. I was ganked, I've ganked. My father was ganked, he also ganked. My grandfather and his father, so on and so on. PvP runs in the blood and those that withstand the frustration will one day walk with the giants.
    Love this!!

12 Last