1. Is the midsummer festival broken?

Was kind of looking forward to it, but some of it or all of it seems to be missing?

2. Might be due to the fact that IT HASN'T STARTED YET?

3. It has now, but you don't get the satchel for killing the boss and also he doesn't seem to drop shards of ahune.

4. It has now, but you don't get the satchel for killing the boss and also he doesn't seem to drop shards of ahune.
    This and you get 30 minutes deserter if leave party.

5. You can't seem to be able to catch the juggling torches either.

6. You can, just need to do the Quest, I've completed the Torch Juggler Achievement yesterday. Wasted like 30 Torches, couldn't catch them at all, don't matter what location. Then I did the Quests hitting the Braziers 8 and 20 times, also did to catch the Torch 4 and 10 times. After that Achievement was easy with 2-3 tries, you really have to smash that button tho.

The real bugs are Redridge Mountains Npc (Ally), Zangarmarsh (Ally and Horde), Shadowmoon Valley (Ally). Not sure if there is maybe something else broken for the Horde only, since I play on Alliance.

7. You can, just need to do the Quest, I've completed the Torch Juggler Achievement yesterday. Wasted like 30 Torches, couldn't catch them at all, don't matter what location. Then I did the Quests hitting the Braziers 8 and 20 times, also did to catch the Torch 4 and 10 times. After that Achievement was easy with 2-3 tries, you really have to smash that button tho.

The real bugs are Redridge Mountains Npc (Ally), Zangarmarsh (Ally and Horde), Shadowmoon Valley (Ally). Not sure if there is maybe something else broken for the Horde only, since I play on Alliance.
    The fun this is on Horde side we don't have the Juggler Quest so RIP that Ach

8. The real bugs are Redridge Mountains Npc (Ally), Zangarmarsh (Ally and Horde), Shadowmoon Valley (Ally). Not sure if there is maybe something else broken for the Horde only, since I play on Alliance.
    Yup. I really hope this will get fixed before the event ends ;x
    This, please. There was already threads asking about them, but got deleted. Any info are they going to be fixed before event ends? So we all could get the title and not wait another year in hope to get it.

9. This, please. There was already threads asking about them, but got deleted. Any info are they going to be fixed before event ends? So we all could get the title and not wait another year in hope to get it.
    No it won't. Its all TBC atm they don't care about wotlk

10. No it won't. Its all TBC atm they don't care about wotlk
    I'm aware of that, the evidence is right there with cata / mop realm. But you can still have a lil hope. They got a week to fix this thing.

11. Those 3 places are still bugged,vote it up on bugtracker so it can get fixed asap.

12. Those 3 places are still bugged,vote it up on bugtracker so it can get fixed asap.
    Yea... jk, they already said they go check and fix world events after Pirate day last year was a day early and most people missed it, but don't worry they said they will reschedule it to some time soon. I joked on bug tracker that some time soon would be next year, probably a day early again. Only it turns out that joke is the truth.

Furthermore, what has voting up done for AV to the looter go the spoils achievement? Nothing. Bug tracker is now officially a waste of your time as 0 attention is being given to icecrown. When we do get more attention again after a year(s) it will probably be to fine tune level 15 dungeons, instead of anything anyone gives a toss about.

That said, those midsummer npcs probably WILL be fixed, because it's extremely easy... on the other hand maybe it won't, because it's even easier not to fix them and have no one notice it again for a year. :)

13. If was obvious since the very beginning they are gonna focus their attention on Burning Crusade reservations.

14. *bump* places are not fixed yet,keep voting it up on bugtracker <3

@purr4g Yo brosky don't kill a messenger,if you have a better way to help solving this please do so otherwise i'm really not interested in usual cry baby struggle.
    I hope it gets fixed on time too, and hopefully it will be.

@Gangrenaz, It hurts my feelings quite considerably that you bring up "usual cry baby struggle", you are very ageist, so what if I'm only 3 years old, and struggle getting my mothers attention to change my nappy and breast feed me, that is just a pathetic ad hominem attack.

P.S. You should read up on evolutionary biology, then you'd understand why I cry, I can't help it, and it has survival advantages. I need my snowflake safe space.
    P.P.S. From your usage of " kill a messenger" you appear not to know what the proper phrase actually is, let alone what that saying even means. Either that, or even worse, you understood what I previously wrote as blaming you, (or being angry at you), for the broken midsummer event. Either way, there appear to be some serious portals at work in your brain.
    Edited: June 26, 2017

15. Brah i dont care about your opinion.

@Event status,Zangamarsh flame wardens are fixed for both horde and alliance which means horde event is working fully,meanwhile alliance still have two bugged ones in Redridge Mountains and Shadowmoon Valley .

12 Last