1. Midsummer Event

Anyways can we expect mid summer event to take place on june 21st ?Or will it be postponed?Since the core Outland is using is Lordaeron and considering Midsummer worked perfectly there can we hope for its implementation?

Thanks for clarification.

2. it's bugged AF if you go to horde's bonfire AS HORDE they say u need to go on your siede (alliance ) and on alliance's side it doesnt work (but they dont want to put numbers on targets because of blizzlike pretext)

3. ahune can be spawned but it seems really broken, adds have extremely high hp, maybe wotlk hp values?

4. We tried Ahune and had a Warlock doing 2200 dps, a Dps Warrior doing 1000 dps + a frost mage being resisted a lot (400dps ish), Warrior tank and shaman healer.. It seemed impossible at least with this setup, like we needed to double or tripple our dps to even stand a chance at keeping up with the adds in addition to putting damage on the boss, healing requirements in 2nd phase seemed very high and our healer could not keep up at all. Paladin tank requirement, probably 2 Warlocks requirement and then maybe you can beat it?

At least in pre-raid BIS with some Kara/T4 it seems impossible with an average group setup.

5. We tried Ahune and had a Warlock doing 2200 dps, a Dps Warrior doing 1000 dps + a frost mage being resisted a lot (400dps ish), Warrior tank and shaman healer.. It seemed impossible at least with this setup, like we needed to double or tripple our dps to even stand a chance at keeping up with the adds in addition to putting damage on the boss, healing requirements in 2nd phase seemed very high and our healer could not keep up at all. Paladin tank requirement, probably 2 Warlocks requirement and then maybe you can beat it?

At least in pre-raid BIS with some Kara/T4 it seems impossible with an average group setup.
    Same experience here.
    Warlock, Rogue, Mage, Priesthealer, Warrior tank.
    Gave up after like 5 tries.
    The adds have an absurd HP pool and as soon as the second "phase" starts, the air elementals destroy everyone with fall damage.

It's probably doable with full raid BIS and consumables, with drums and bloodlust/heroisms all out nuking the boss. As for killing the adds, using any means.. it doesn't really seem viable.

6. Ahune was added in 2.4.0, therefore needs T5/BT values to feel like it's doable, it was not supposed to be easily killable by people in blues/few epics.

7. Ahune is actually the WotLK version so no wonder you can't kill it. They apparently ported it over without changing anything. The adds have 10x the HP they are supposed to have.

8. Ahune was added in 2.4.0, therefore needs T5/BT values to feel like it's doable, it was not supposed to be easily killable by people in blues/few epics.
    Being added in the same patch, doesn't mean it's designed for the same difficulty. I recall doing the event in blues/heroic gear with no issues what so ever.

9. Being added in the same patch, doesn't mean it's designed for the same difficulty. I recall doing the event in blues/heroic gear with no issues what so ever.
    I don't think anyone actually believes that. What I mean is that it's a seasonal "catch up to current content" boss that requires current content BIS to down. That'd be completely counterproductive. If you already have T5+ gear, you don't even need what Ahune has to offer - What would be the point?!

10. Well.. I just multibox killed Ahune.. but he dropped no loot, chest didnt give anything :( Pretty dissapointing

http://imgur.com/nh9qtZE

11. LOL @ T6 required to clear him. No this is in no way true. I hit 70 on my lock (an alt) during the Midsummer event and my 1st purple was the staff he drops. I was 2nd on dps and our tank wasn't that great either. Iirc - Healer was best geared we had and he was way above the rest of us.

From reading I am assuming the suspicion on ahune being WotLK's version is probably whats going on.

P.S. Still cant get over t6 needed... the items he drops is below the average kara item level.