1. Gobling engineering and Gnome engineering, what is this slack Warmane?

Hey Warmane staff!

So as we know, no one isnt able to go goblin or gnome engineering.

You devs / people who are behind warmane staff confirmed this as collapsing the bugreports into one:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...#comment-52935

My question is, as you DID CONFIRM THIS why is status swapped day later when you confirmed it to _unconfirmed_ ?
    Are you doing this silly prank on purpose and not fixing it out so people can't master their engineering?
    Id really love to know.

It's been bugged out 3 weeks now. Please, do something.
    Edited: June 21, 2017

2. We do not prank our players like that. If it was changed to "Unconfirmed" it means there is not enough information on how to reproduce the bug.

3. "Alliance and Horde goblin chain:
    * {$Goblin Engineering} quest#3526 quest#3629 quest#4181 quest#3633 all lead into the quest (any of the 4 is required to unlock) {$The Pledge of Secrecy} quest#3638 which unlocks the quest {$Show Your Work} quest#3639 "

It seems to be there how it should work? LEAD -> UNLOCK.

I dont think that you understood the situation.

4. I just wrote that our QA team sets "Unconfirmed" status if there is not enough information on how to reproduce the bug.

5. The "Pledge of Secrecy" Quest was fixed a while ago, please check in Gadgetzan if you can accept it from the Engineering trainer.

6. The thing is, that I am not (and other people) able to pick up the quest "Pledge of Secrecy".
    *edit*
    I will go check Gadgeztan now, Ill let you know more.
    Edited: June 21, 2017

7. Thank you for fast respond. It all works, please put notification on the bugtracker "Fixed".