1. Battlegrounds are horrific . . .

Hey , after few day of farm i hav some questions for admins :

1st : Is it normal to have almost 75% of the time a bg not completely full ?

2nd : What about bot ? please seriously ... I see bot practically every bg's , it's so boring :(

So please can u do some things against this ?

Thanks !

2. 2nd : What about bot ? please seriously ... I see bot practically every bg's , it's so boring :(
    Here you can find all information on how to report Bots to game masters.
    Once game masters have processed your PROPERLY filled in form they will take action that they seem fit.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

3. Thanks dude , but uknow when i see guy's using bot all day , being full stuff and still here i don't thinks this work fine :(

4. Im sorry to say it because I am alliance (after playing horde for 7 years on retail) but alliance are ******s who bg jump causing the current bg to either start undermanned or leave in the middle therefor causing a lost. The sad part is even with the honor bonus alliance is feeding horde so much honor is really doesnt matter.

I think once you enter a bg it should cancel out the other queues. That will prevent bg jumping around... queue up for the bg you want to play in.

5. Disable multiqueue please.
    Yea, or at least make it just 2.

I get 4 bgs in 50 that are fun. The rest are 15v7 or 7v15 stomps

6. Disable multiqueue please.
    Multiqueue isn't the problem, not being auto kicked when you do nothing the entire BG is the problem. Multi queue lel, how could you people ever think locking us into losing BG's with 5+ afk bots would actually solve the problem of.....afk bots?!?!?!?!?!?

7. BGs not funny, need to change x3 honor rates.

8. There is a problem with saying "I see bot practically every bg." This makes people think, oh wow I can just bot like everyone else. Please dont give advertisements to bots because this is basically what youre doing. Just report them like Aleastraszabcde said. I recommend remove this thread, there are bots on retail wow and every mmorpg.

9. Here you can find all information on how to report Bots to game masters.
    Once game masters have processed your PROPERLY filled in form they will take action that they seem fit.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    Open in game ticket?? I tried that to report bot and waited 2 days without response. I heard it takes up to week.

If it takes an essay, screenshots, and week waiting time to report a single bot, i rather play with bots not spend my limited time on writing tickets. And yes, there are TONS of them in bg's. Some i meet over and over again.

10. You guys must play 24/7 to see so many bots. I am online every night from 7pm - 12am (later on weekends) and the main problem I notice is. People leaving the bg before the gates open, during the game and most importantly not enough healers on alliance side. Horde ALWAYS have at least 2.

I know I personally multiple queue and only leave the current game if the alliance aren't putting up a fight. I never queue up for a bg I dont want to play. Removing multiple queues will make people queue for the bg they want and hopefully play the damn game out.

11. Yeah I would suspend the multi queue option for now because it's a plague. 80% of the BGs I join are half over or pretty much at the end which is absurd. The games that I do start from the beginning are NEVER equal for one team or the other and only fill up later on.

12. You totally wrong , report never work , and this thread isnt a problem when 90% do not read the forum .

"there are bots on retail wow and every mmorpg." so what ? bot is legit now ?

We just need a big waveban that it ..

13. They aren't bad. They are just unplayable as Alliance. Horde is better in every possible way on Outland; free mounts be damned.

14. They aren't bad. They are just unplayable as Alliance. Horde is better in every possible way on Outland; free mounts be damned.
    Alli perks were total noob bait and it shows. Faction full of 70s with no professions and no will to work for a single win.