1. best tank MoP

trying to find out which tank class would be better....warrior or monk?

thank!

2. trying to find out which tank class would be better....warrior or monk?

thank!
    warrior and monk are the worst tanks here , warr oke for pve but monk meh , best tank here is guardian druid than blood dk

3. warrior and monk are the worst tanks here , warr oke for pve but monk meh , best tank here is guardian druid than blood dk
    thank you for the info.... looks like ill reroll a druid then...horde or alliance?

best DPS still warlock?
    Edited: June 21, 2017

4. I used to tank in retail 5.3 and 5.4 and back then guardian and warrior were pretty good tanks. Pally was fine as well. Same goes for blood dk; they had huge life pools but were a little more squishy.
    As for dps, I believe in 5.3 arcane mage was top dps in raids with mm and bm hunter for #2 and #3.
    If I'm not mistaken, destro lock was doing pretty fine as well.
    I can't remember seeing rogue that high up back then though, however on this server it might very well be.

5. I played blood dk in retail and it was fun. I was hoping to be able to try out BM monk or prot warrior. I know vengence is broken for monk which hurts, but what makes prot warrior so bad? Also, what makes guardian Druid the best?

6. In any raid on Warmane if you would've noticed, boss's abilities which shouldn't be critting, crit. As a tank, often times you will find yourself taking insane amounts of damage that healers can barely cope up with. Hence, avoidance based tanks with a huge health pool are more viable as you can completely avoid damage rather than trying to mitigate a one shot ability. Even better if you can self heal so healers can focus on the squishier members of your raid group i.e. the DPS.

Guardian is the best mostly due to its large health pool, insane armor and self heals of a healer added with a 20% magic damage reduction at all times. Raid wide spells like Rebirth and Tranquility, Symbiosis are like a blessing as well. The high mobility makes it very enjoyable as well

Blood Death Knight comes a very close second with its similarly large health pool, near immunity to magic damage with shell, high amount of natural avoidance and is basically immortal if you time your cool-downs right. Raid spells like Raise Ally and Anti-Magic Zone and Level 90 talents either stun or mass grip make life easier.

Protection Paladins are somewhat okay tanks here given their self heals and decent raid-wide cool-downs. With good timing, you can avoid most damage or at least mitigate it enough to survive(although not on the same level as Druids and DK's) but still a very viable tank. Lacks the self heals of either DK's or Druids. Low avoidance and mobility but still a viable tank.

Warriors... A plagued class to play right now. No self heals till 35% health and even still useless since you will die at less than 35% health at most encounters on some abilities. Lacks minor defensive's. Avoidance is better than a Paladin but not as good as Dk's and druid. Much higher mobility but squishy on multiple mobs hitting hard. Has good raid cool downs but no Combat Res. Overall a decent class but only at the hands of an experienced player with decent amount of skills or the correct gear.

Brewmaster monk. Can't say anything since I never played one. I've seen my friends play it and it seems like a decent tank with high mobility, decent self heals and some good raid cool-downs. Heavy kiting potential and quite tanky but I've heard some players say some spells are buggy. Cannot verify this so you will have to try yourself.

7. In any raid on Warmane if you would've noticed, boss's abilities which shouldn't be critting, crit. As a tank, often times you will find yourself taking insane amounts of damage that healers can barely cope up with. Hence, avoidance based tanks with a huge health pool are more viable as you can completely avoid damage rather than trying to mitigate a one shot ability. Even better if you can self heal so healers can focus on the squishier members of your raid group i.e. the DPS.

Guardian is the best mostly due to its large health pool, insane armor and self heals of a healer added with a 20% magic damage reduction at all times. Raid wide spells like Rebirth and Tranquility, Symbiosis are like a blessing as well. The high mobility makes it very enjoyable as well

Blood Death Knight comes a very close second with its similarly large health pool, near immunity to magic damage with shell, high amount of natural avoidance and is basically immortal if you time your cool-downs right. Raid spells like Raise Ally and Anti-Magic Zone and Level 90 talents either stun or mass grip make life easier.

Protection Paladins are somewhat okay tanks here given their self heals and decent raid-wide cool-downs. With good timing, you can avoid most damage or at least mitigate it enough to survive(although not on the same level as Druids and DK's) but still a very viable tank. Lacks the self heals of either DK's or Druids. Low avoidance and mobility but still a viable tank.

Warriors... A plagued class to play right now. No self heals till 35% health and even still useless since you will die at less than 35% health at most encounters on some abilities. Lacks minor defensive's. Avoidance is better than a Paladin but not as good as Dk's and druid. Much higher mobility but squishy on multiple mobs hitting hard. Has good raid cool downs but no Combat Res. Overall a decent class but only at the hands of an experienced player with decent amount of skills or the correct gear.

Brewmaster monk. Can't say anything since I never played one. I've seen my friends play it and it seems like a decent tank with high mobility, decent self heals and some good raid cool-downs. Heavy kiting potential and quite tanky but I've heard some players say some spells are buggy. Cannot verify this so you will have to try yourself.
    Thank you for the in depth overview...i might just keep leveling my druid or give monk a shot