1. Money drop rate

Greetings everyone,

I really enjoy playing on the server and and I am getting a little bit addicted to WoW thanks (or because) of Warmane, but I always face (like almost everyone else) problems when it comes to experience-money rate balance. When leveling, you need to learn spells, skills and buy mounts ... etc, but the money drop rate is (I assume) at x1 and this, IMHO, is kind of an issue because I always find myself sending gold from the little amount I have to my others characters OR worste, asking others for some gold :(

I don't know if this was already suggested or not, but wouldn't be helpful to have money drop rate at x3, x5 or even better at the same level as xp rate (x7 for Icecrown) ?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work Warmane team.

King regards.

2. gold rate is x1 for lordaeron.

For Icecrown gold rate is already x3

3. Ah! I did not notice that. Well I guess the auction house is still the better way.

4. July 4, 2017  
    What everyone refuses to get is that leveling is still easier due to the increased XP rate. Instead of doing let's say 10 quests to reach the next level, you only need 3-4. Now imagine you did an extra 2-3 quests on top of that, even if they turned grey by now. You get more money, and you still don't work as hard as x1 rates. People complaining they don't have money just don't like working for their gold. Not to mention you don't have to train everything, pretty much every class only needs a handful of spells to level. Also just a tiny group of people actually loot everything and vendor/auction it, along with maybe raising some gathering professions on the way.

5. Money rate on Icecrown is good. You should work for your money. Go do professions alternativly while leveling.(Mining is good). Sell your ores into AH.

6. ^^^ some of the mid tier ores and bars go for quite a bit and you'll always leave the questing area with a stack or two at least.

Edit:also when you hit outlands these problems tend to fade away
    Edited: July 16, 2017