1. Loot holding

Is the loot holding aproved or not, should i write ticket or not....

2. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "loot holding", but when it doubt, it never hurts to make a ticket and ask for clarification.

3. It is ok, as long as the council distributes each item before the 2 hours for each item have passed (bear in mind that usually raids are longer!). This must be announced before the raid, yet - is probably the best loot system around given how a typical pug goes/what happens if one gets the item to have seeked... So yes, it is perfectly fine, and i am seeing it quite often lately - and for good.

4. Loot Holding. I saw leaders doing that after the raid started. saying that they will distrubute the loot after certain bosses. cuz people will leave, if they get what they wanna. Lets say. Some lead says at Dbs. that he will distrubute the loot When bql is done. so he is gonna collect all the gear from Dbs/fest/rot/bpc/bql, then distrubute it. yeah i was in such run 2 weeks ago. it went chaos and raid over after bql.

5. In my cases, it is exactly the opposite - it is happening quite often, and this is quite the only way to be there some organization in the raid... It is a rather good way to avoid trollers, and to somehow make the ppl in the raid feel better, as there would be a lesser chance for the raid to dissolve.. So i am ok with it, yet, ofc, the rl must know what he is doing!

6. In theory this works. In practice, there are a lot of potential issues. What if you win something and:
    - raid leader dc's permanently
    - person who wins legitimately dc's
    - person who won has to leave early unexpectedly
    - raid leader decides to be an *** and keep some things for him/her self

The list goes on...

The only truly fair way to do it is give everyone their loot, but set the expectation of a whole run when forming. If people ditch, reform and add people. There are tons of ppl on this server wanting to do Kara.
    Or just make guild runs.